Mikhail Bakunin!
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

Sawyer, Charlie & Ben would be my favorites

seasons 1-2 i really liked Locke

least favorite character - Jack, tho i dont Mathew Fox
      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 20 January 2011, 11:03 PM.
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Mr. Eko
        Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
          It's locke.

Hands down.

Why? Because he has the faith to push through almost anything. and he believed in the island when nobody else did.

Sadly, he's dead now.
          My words exactly. Also, the Smoke Monster Impostor was completely like spitting on to his grave. It made me almost cry when I found out that Locke was still dead. Locke's faith was always the best and I would have ditched Jack any second(until he got Locke's faith).
          Hail Locke!
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            Sawyer, Charlie & Ben would be my favorites

seasons 1-2 i really liked Locke

least favorite character - Jack, tho i dont Mathew Fox
            Why do you not like Seasons 3-5 Locke?
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Favorite character as a person would be nice/sweet Hurley.

Favorite character all around to watch is Locke.
              sigpic

Comment

Locke was never meant to be the Main Guy. He was the one who started the chain reaction that made Jack from being Anti-Main Guy into the Main Guy. Still, I would have preferred that in the end, Locke(not Smokey) would finally defeat Jack and ruled the Island with his second-in-command, Ben.

Comment

Smoke Monster Locke was a bummer. Took all the fun out of him.

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                  Still, I would have preferred that in the end, Locke(not Smokey) would finally defeat Jack and ruled the Island with his second-in-command, Ben.
                  Absolutely.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wait, not Ben he was the one who murdered Locke in the first place. Well, I suppose that Sawyer could do the job...

Comment

I was so hooked on this show. I think Jack was my favorite character.

Comment

Wait, not Ben he was the one who murdered Locke in the first place. Well, I suppose that Sawyer could do the job...
                        Ugh, please, not Sawyer. Jack having to be second-in-command to Locke, that'd be funny.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                          Ugh, please, not Sawyer. Jack having to be second-in-command to Locke, that'd be funny.
                          Jack wouldn't have listened to him cos he was all like "You're crazy and dangerous"! most of the series. Sawyer wasn't exactly my first choice, but others were worse. Besides Richard, he would have been awesome.
                          My Top Ten Lost Characters:
                          10:Annoying Hurley Bird
                          9:The Monster
                          8:Jin-Soo Kwon
                          7:Michael Dawson
                          6:James "Sawyer" Ford
                          5:Charlie Pace
                          4: Desmond Hume
                          3:Benjamin Linus
                          2:Richard Alpert
                          1:John Locke

Comment

Jack wouldn't have listened to him cos he was all like "You're crazy and dangerous"! most of the series.
                            I know, that's why I said it would've been funny.

I never saw much use for Michael. And the whole Walt thing just went nowhere.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, getting Walt back was sort of a recurring arc in Season 2 which was also annoying. I really enjoyed when Michael finally went after him. Getting one kid back wasn't so important until Michael screwed up and we went from saving one useless kid to saving three important characters.

Comment

Mhh, my favorite character was locke for a long time. At the end i favorite Desmond and sawyer

Comment

Working...
                                X