No announcement yet.

Season 5 Speculations/Predictions/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe is the best scifi series on TV right now, but I hope that with there only being 13 eps season 5 won't have these bad filler episodes

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave View Post
      Fringe is the best scifi series on TV right now, but I hope that with there only being 13 eps season 5 won't have these bad filler episodes
      I don't think they will let us down...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        I don't think they will let us down...
        Neither do I. They have my complete confidence.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Neither do I. They have my complete confidence.
          Mine as well. Fringe, IMHO, has always been top notch. I don't see why they'd stray from what they've been doing for the past four years.
          sigpic

Comment

I think we are going to learn more about the Observers. Since the Observers are a possible future where they removed themselves form the timeline so they could observe.

Maybe these enemy Observers are a separate timeline where they became power-hungry and/or gluttonous. Given from Letters in Transit where it is rumored they "ruined" their Earth and went back in time to continue.

My problem is if these enemy Observers are from the same timeline as us and not removed then they are disrupting their own existence, which I know has been brought up before. So what do they gain from doing this?

I sense we will learn a connection Bell has with someone from the future (or a future) since he had knowledge beyond us. But I don't think it was the enemy Observers because didn't September say the actions of the Season 4 finale got the attention of the others? And if so, who was Bell interacting with for that advanced technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
              Well based on what September said at the end of the season 4 finale, I think that we will see the beginnings of the Observers invading the present.

If it was me I would set some episodes in the present and others in the future until they eventually meet up. Thinking that we will see the events leading up-to Walter, Astrid, Peter, Bell etc being encased in Amber and other episodes continuing on from where "Letters of Transit" left off (where we rotate between the 2, kind of like like they did with 'over-here' and 'over-there' episodes).
              Well, according to Joel (one of the show runners) we will see both the present time and the future time. He also said (on his twitter) that all episodes will be important, we won't have fill up episodes this season because the season is going to be a short one
              sigpic
              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

If that is the case, I look forward to that. I want to see it play out like that.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by maylet View Post
                  Well, according to Joel (one of the show runners) we will see both the present time and the future time. He also said (on his twitter) that all episodes will be important, we won't have fill up episodes this season because the season is going to be a short one
                  Well, this is a good bit of news!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm confident the 13 episodes will be more than plenty to wrap this up. Many TV shows, like Dexter and Dr Who, are only 13 episodes, so I'm grateful it got renewed for the 5th.

I'm sure Peter and Olivia will get engaged/married just like John and Aeryn did.
                    - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

I truly believe that these last 13 episodes should be some of Fringe's finest yet.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by TennisMennis View Post
                        I'm confident the 13 episodes will be more than plenty to wrap this up. Many TV shows, like Dexter and Dr Who, are only 13 episodes, so I'm grateful it got renewed for the 5th.

I'm sure Peter and Olivia will get engaged/married just like John and Aeryn did.
                        But you have to remember...in Dexter...there are no commercials.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's still 9 hours for the 13 episodes, plenty time to wrap up the storylines.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                            It's still 9 hours for the 13 episodes, plenty time to wrap up the storylines.
                            I believe they will wrap up what they wanted to. I have complete faith in them.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I believe they will wrap up what they wanted to. I have complete faith in them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Based on what has come before, I have no reason to doubt TPTB.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X