Stargates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargates

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I'm fairly new here. Is anybody the least bit curious how the stargates how they got where they are? I mean in the opening scene of AoT the guy that built the ark has the plans for the gate and all, but come on. They are flying off to a distant, unknown galaxy. I'm thinking they used seed ships like in SGU to "plant" the gates then used the device on Dakara to create life in the MW, found Earth, and said "this planet looks awesome. Let's build a giant flying city here."

They probably just spread them with ships.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      They probably just spread them with ships.
      right, like seed ships

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
        right, like seed ships
        Not necessarily dedicated ships. They could've just brought them on random trips as they explored the galaxy or shipped them or whatever.

It's possible they used the seed ships, we just don't know for certain. We saw a MW-style gate in the drawings in AOT so i guess the Destiny gates lack functions because they are an industrialized design whereas the MW-style was designed for long-term function. So it's possible the MW gates predate the Destiny gates or were built around the same time.

Comment

Working...
        X