This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    Ya thanx!!! I thought Ivon did a cool ass job on that piece.....funny!! I am assuming you are speaking of the "Anatomy of a Stunt" on stargateatlantis.com? It seems to take a long time to download from what I am told. I checked it out yesterday and laughed!! I am happy you liked the piece and that you enjoyed the little preview into season 4!
    I couldn't get the frelling thing to download at all!

Can't wait to see the rest of season 3

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      I lurk on this thread alot and never know what to ask, so I thought I would just stop by and say Hi! Thanks for all the hard work you do to give us some great shows!!!
      You are very, very, welcome......I love my job and it is my pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Well, you should be a high priority! I'd love to hear a pro talking about the fight scenes and stunts on the commentaries.

I enjoyed the stunt clip very much, but it did take a long time to load and then the sound was a little out of sync for me. I still enjoyed it very much.

It made me realise how much work goes in to such a short few seconds of a scene. It did look very impressive!
        There was alot more work than what you saw on the piece actually......about 4 hours of rehearsal to begin with, then a couple more hours of rehearsal on the day of shooting as well......my people work very hard to give you the best performance they can. I admire my stunt folks for their hard work and love of the craft.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          It is a v cool shirt - very retro! I saw GnR in concert in Bremen in ummm... lemme think.... 1993! Use Your Illusions tour! * is seriously showing my age now* Eeep!

It was Anatomy of a Stunt of which I spoke and you're right, Ivon did a great job... but it was plain to see who the star of the piece was!
          Strange enough.....I did security at a G n R concert......um.......well......awhile ago.

Comment

Heya BamBam! How are you?

I'm into a new show shot in Vancouver, and I'm wondering whether you've worked with Steven McMichael, Owen Walstrom or Kirk Caouette. Sorry for these random questions btw

Hope you had an awesome weekend!

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Do I remember correctly that you were doing some of the fight coordinating for SG1 this season? It was great to see
              Spoiler:
              a Carter hand to hand fight scene
              in The Road Not Taken. If it wasn't your scene , I guess pass the compliments on to Dan Shea (and AT of course.)

Comment

There was alot more work than what you saw on the piece actually......about 4 hours of rehearsal to begin with, then a couple more hours of rehearsal on the day of shooting as well......my people work very hard to give you the best performance they can. I admire my stunt folks for their hard work and love of the craft.
                Plus it helps to feed them chocolate!

Strange enough.....I did security at a G n R concert......um.......well......awhile ago.
                Cool! You have just risen even higher in my estimation!
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Bam Bam:

Do you like chocolate? I have my reasons for asking, depending on your answer.

Can you please tell Joe Flanigan we miss him at cons as much as we miss you (well, almost as much - but don't tell him that part), and we promise to be nice to him, and we won't comment on his hair or his ears, and no one will insist on showing him how to salute...

Thanks, my dear. You are a sweetie.
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Yes, kudos to your fellow stunt people. Their love of the craft really does come through on screen.

Chocolates to them and you (unless they/you prefer something else)

Delka
                    ~watch out for the white vans~

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                      Heya BamBam! How are you?

I'm into a new show shot in Vancouver, and I'm wondering whether you've worked with Steven McMichael, Owen Walstrom or Kirk Caouette. Sorry for these random questions btw

Hope you had an awesome weekend!
                      I know them, yes. What show would that be, Blood Ties?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        Do I remember correctly that you were doing some of the fight coordinating for SG1 this season? It was great to see
                        Spoiler:
                        a Carter hand to hand fight scene
                        in The Road Not Taken. If it wasn't your scene , I guess pass the compliments on to Dan Shea (and AT of course.)
                        Nothing from me in that episode I'm afraid....I will pass it on to DS.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                          Hi Bam Bam:

Do you like chocolate? I have my reasons for asking, depending on your answer.

Can you please tell Joe Flanigan we miss him at cons as much as we miss you (well, almost as much - but don't tell him that part), and we promise to be nice to him, and we won't comment on his hair or his ears, and no one will insist on showing him how to salute...

Thanks, my dear. You are a sweetie.
                          I love chocolate actually but I have not been eating dairy....cheese....etc.....lately......so....whatever though.....SALUTE!!!!

Comment

I know them, yes. What show would that be, Blood Ties?
                            How'd you guess?

Thanks for answering

Another question (I'm at work and bored ) - It says in your IMDb profile that you worked on Catwoman. What was that like?

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I love chocolate actually but I have not been eating dairy....cheese....etc.....lately......so....whatever though.....SALUTE!!!!
                              Ooo what kind...like dark, milk or white..or one of those funky new types like caramel or top deck? Or are you a whatever person? I found a cafe not long back that had the most delicious Bailey's White chocolate cheesecake...totally to die for...and home cooked too
                              I was on a dairy free diet a few years back...didn't last long, my Dad said we should buy a cow I drink so much milk lol
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hey BamBam!
                                This has probably been asked before but if it hasn't, are you coming to SG-12 in November or Pegasus 3 next January in the UK? It'd be great if you could make it

Thanks for all the great work you do And visit your thunk thread more often please!

Comment

Working...
                                X