Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

When you notice the Doctor Who theme in the London New Year fireworks.

And that is a mighty fine idea Alan!

Comment

Yes I saw that vid too!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...82&pnref=story
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

... you watch the new series of Broadchurch and are happily counting all the Doctor Who people in it. So far this series there have been... the 10th Doctor, Rory Williams, Prisoner Zero, Gwen Cooper, Martha Jones' mum Francine, and Psi from Time Heist.

Comment

...You don't hesitate to vote for Doctor Who in the National Television Awards: http://www.nationaltvawards.com/home

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

You join acting school after being inspired by Hartnell - Capaldi.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

You think the guy working at the drug store is a dead ringer for David Tennant.
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

...You find this brilliant, adorable, amazing and absolutely fantastic:

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

I just decided Peter Capaldi is my favourite actor to have played the role.
                    Also, does anyone else think his hair looks very Tom Baker-esque in that video?
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Re: You Know You're a Whovian When...

...(generic) you see the amazing science of modern robot inventions, and lonnnnnnnnnnng for a personal, fully operational and talking K-9 unit to be a faithful companion and helper at home.

Comment

...With each and every passing day, week and month as the beginning of the next series looms closer your excitement levels are continually stoked up more and more!

Comment

Hearing a song on the radio mention a 'bad wolf', you want to watch 9th Doctor episodes.
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

^agrees! You never forget your first Doctor, and 9 was mine
                            sigpic

Comment

And mine as well. I recently went through his episodes again and it was beautiful, I loved each one. He was the best Doctor, no contest for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                ^agrees! You never forget your first Doctor, and 9 was mine
                                Speaking of 9. You know you're a whovian when you hear this song:

sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X