No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL -- now my sister turning on the TV last night is even more hilarious since it turned on on the last channel she turned it off last and there was a program running in which they explored the 5 Shades Further in relation to what is being the subject of the 50 Shades films and books. She turned it on right when two women were getting it on in the sauna. And in the attempt to change the channel she dropped the remote.

Smutty tuesday sure was smutty -- albeit unintentional.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      LOL -- now my sister turning on the TV last night is even more hilarious since it turned on on the last channel she turned it off last and there was a program running in which they explored the 5 Shades Further in relation to what is being the subject of the 50 Shades films and books. She turned it on right when two women were getting it on in the sauna. And in the attempt to change the channel she dropped the remote.

Ewww, those books almost make me believe in censorship. I read a funny headline that I didn't click on on a news site yesterday that ERs are seeing a lot of "Fifty Shades" type injuries. I don't know whether to lol or headdesk.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I don't want to touch those books or films with a 100 foot pole.

My cousin's girlfriend took him to see the film on Sunday and all I could think when I read that on her Facebook: "Oh, poor Frederik! I'm so so sorry."

Comment

My cousin's girlfriend took him to see the film on Sunday and all I could think when I read that on her Facebook: "Oh, poor Frederik! I'm so so sorry."
          You'd need a gallon of disinfectant for that pole also. I can't believe anyone thinks there is anything romantic in those books and films. What is wrong with women today?
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            Amused and inspired. Bring on the chocolate covered strawberries, wine, and smut.
            Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            Or chocolate covered smut, plus wine.
            Now that's what I'm talking about!

*shudders*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Ewww, those books almost make me believe in censorship. I read a funny headline that I didn't click on on a news site yesterday that ERs are seeing a lot of "Fifty Shades" type injuries. I don't know whether to lol or headdesk.
            Both. Definitely both.

You'd need a gallon of disinfectant for that pole also. I can't believe anyone thinks there is anything romantic in those books and films. What is wrong with women today?
            Forget disinfectant, just nuke it from orbit. Like Ripley said in Aliens, it's the only way to be sure.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Forget disinfectant, just nuke it from orbit. Like Ripley said in Aliens, it's the only way to be sure.
              Bring on the Asuran death ray!!

Comment

If you feel like that's not enough, you could always go the extra step.

Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 15 February 2017, 11:38 PM.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Oh, and before I forget: Happy Birthday to our very own Southern Red! May there be cake, and wine, and many good memories!

Those frakkin' toasters!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                  If you feel like that's not enough, you could always go the extra step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRhWf33hZB8
                  That'll do it!

Hmm, not so fluffy today. Maybe dark fluff.
                  Last edited by Scary Kitty; 16 February 2017, 09:01 AM.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Fluff that got dropped in the mud?
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

My money's on chocolate fluff.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Oh, and before I forget: Happy Birthday to our very own Southern Red! May there be cake, and wine, and many good memories!

Thanks, no cake but Chinese takeout was gooood. We went out a few weeks ago with SR Jr and Mrs. SR Jr because they celebrated my birthday by taking a vacay in Scotland. *hrumps* Then Mr. SR and I went out for a romantic din din on V-Day, so my birthday was low key.
                        sigpic

Comment

Belated happy birthday!

Been too busy to notice much outside of work...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

My money's on chocolate fluff.
                            Sounds tasty to me!

Thanks, no cake but Chinese takeout was gooood. We went out a few weeks ago with SR Jr and Mrs. SR Jr because they celebrated my birthday by taking a vacay in Scotland. *hrumps* Then Mr. SR and I went out for a romantic din din on V-Day, so my birthday was low key.
                            Mmmmm, Chinese takeout...I'm suddenly craving orange chicken. Good eatings are always a winner!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Happy Saturday and Happy Belated Birthday Southern Red! It's also National Drink Wine day here, so I feel socially obligated to indulge in a glass. It's such a hardship, lol.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Working...
                                X