but he may not know that Nick is not in the truck and would save them
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        but he may not know that Nick is not in the truck and would save them
        That's the point! He knows Nick's truck and doesn't know who's in there.
        Come on, how long does it take to carry a coffin out of a container and into a car? As I doubt Eric will do that on his own I think he has some more handimen to do that for him. Depends on where those guys are and where their truck is. If Eric is really clever (and so far he is) he has false paperwork for himself. I think, after how pretty well they built the trap for Nick, Eric also knows a lot about Renard and probably has a backup-plan for him. Remember that blonde chick back in 2.06? I doubt Eric is stupid enough to do the same failure she did.
        I'm also chewing on that spoiler Jim Kouf told about the storyarc: "Friends become enemies", "Alliances are broken". One alliance truly was Adaling betraying Frau Pech to get her powers back. But ... what other alliance was broken? What friends became enemies? Nick and Monroe are still friends, Nick and Juliette are a couple again. The only possibility would be Renard's and Nick's. And it was sorta said before, that Renard probably would betray Nick in favour of the offer Eric did to him.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I liked the finale. It was a bit predictable due to the heavy-handedness of part 1, but it worked.

The Good:
          I liked that the couples finally had their moments. Both were handled well, and I appreciate that the Juliette memory arc has ended.

I enjoyed the brothers at dinner. I'm so glad that Renard has returned to being his amazing self, and I like the royal arc. I hope he is involved in Nick's rescue. I wonder if that blonde woman we met earlier will help Renard rescue Nick.

I like Juliette as a member of the team and hope she stays an active part of it.

The Adalind arc is moving. Yeah! I look forward to more on this front.

The Meh:
          Sometimes, the writers are sloppy with Juliette. I'm happy with her new found agency, but they sometimes make her quite rude. In this episode, her "I want to help" sounds childish when a simple "How can I help?" would keep in the moment and not her come across petulant.

9/10.

It will be a long three months or so. Grimm epitomizes what a good show can be, and season 2 has been quite enjoyable. I hope the DVD is released soon.
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            I'm also chewing on that spoiler Jim Kouf told about the storyarc: "Friends become enemies", "Alliances are broken". One alliance truly was Adaling betraying Frau Pech to get her powers back. But ... what other alliance was broken? What friends became enemies? Nick and Monroe are still friends, Nick and Juliette are a couple again. The only possibility would be Renard's and Nick's. And it was sorta said before, that Renard probably would betray Nick in favour of the offer Eric did to him.
            I could imagine Renard siding up with Eric in order to approach the family but doing it only in order to save Nick.
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              I could imagine Renard siding up with Eric in order to approach the family but doing it only in order to save Nick.
              What I still don't get is ... the trap was perfect, with other words, they must have watched and profiled Nick during MONTHS! And what is Eric doing? He spitted it Renard more or less in the face that he's planing to kidnap "his" Grimm? I mean, Renard was a little OOC in this ep. He had the photos of the files and didn't get that they all meant for ONE person not two (three?), then Eric isn't interested in the key anymore but very noisy when it comes to Nick?
              Sorry, this plan and the trap was ways too perfect! There is something more probably waiting for Renard IF he goes after Eric. It's the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise Eric, who turns out more and more as a masterbaddy, is so stupid someone should take his head.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                What I still don't get is ... the trap was perfect, with other words, they must have watched and profiled Nick during MONTHS! And what is Eric doing? He spitted it Renard more or less in the face that he's planing to kidnap "his" Grimm? I mean, Renard was a little OOC in this ep. He had the photos of the files and didn't get that they all meant for ONE person not two (three?), then Eric isn't interested in the key anymore but very noisy when it comes to Nick?
                Sorry, this plan and the trap was ways too perfect! There is something more probably waiting for Renard IF he goes after Eric. It's the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise Eric, who turns out more and more as a masterbaddy, is so stupid someone should take his head.
                Something more than the key has to be going on. Otherwise they could just knock Nick out and take it, until they realize he is not carrying it, of course.

This seems to be about power and possible future control.
                "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

commercial break thought: BAD Adalind! drinking vino while preggers! what is this, Mad Men?! LOL.
                  me likes me some sassy: http://twitpic.com/cxe2qe ?

Comment

Working...
                  X