Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    I hope so. Travelers sounds like it's to do with nomadic people, but I could be totally wrong there. Maybe some nasty little critters travel around on Sheppard?
    Oh okay - that is a different idea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Well my only thought is that Shep gets captured by the 'travelers'
      Yeah, that would kind of make sense, although it could be that he gets hurt trying to stop someone else being taken?

It could turn out to be something really simple I mean the team 'travel' through the gate all the time, it could be an insignificant title indicating Sheppards team to people on another planet and if thats the case the possibilities are endless.

The 'Travelers' may not necessarily be people though, could be anything really.

Oh will there be a frenzy!!!! I think it's going to be a great episode, and is something to really look forward to. I mean, if you're a whumper, you've just got to love that there's going to be whump, no matter how significant is. Hell, I'll take what I can get! I hope it's a really whumpy ep, but also that it has a dramatic storyline too. I still have no idea what relevence the title has to the content of the episode. I wish there were some more spoilers.
      Oh yes indeed we are not an ungrateful bunch we like any whump we can get (doesn't stop us hoping for the major stuff though ) I am also hoping for a really dramatic story line, something with a big impact! maybe something a little dark but not too dark, some angst is always good.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
        Yeah, that would kind of make sense, although it could be that he gets hurt trying to stop someone else being taken?

It could turn out to be something really simple I mean the team 'travel' through the gate all the time, it could be an insignificant title indicating Sheppards team to people on another planet and if thats the case the possibilities are endless.

The 'Travelers' may not necessarily be people though, could be anything really.

Oh yes indeed we are not an ungrateful bunch we like any whump we can get (doesn't stop us hoping for the major stuff though ) I am also hoping for a really dramatic story line, something with a big impact! maybe something a little dark but not too dark, some angst is always good.
        I hope so. I like dark and angst. I have a feeling it will be dark. JM said this is an episode he's wanted to do for some time, or words to that effect, so I hope it'll be quite dark and a stand out episode. I have a feeling we won't be let down.
        sigpic

Comment

I wonder why the Shep whump thread seems to have taken over this thread....
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I hope so. I like dark and angst. I have a feeling it will be dark. JM said this is an episode he's wanted to do for some time, or words to that effect, so I hope it'll be quite dark and a stand out episode. I have a feeling we won't be let down.
            me too!! im so looking forward to this ep!!

and Caty: i have no idea why the whumpers have taken over this thread! *whistles innocently*

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Well I am intrigued by this ep, but not going to get overly excited. I remember being promised Shep backstory in Phantoms and that didn'yt pan out to be much of anything.

Anyways, I'm still saying travelers is going to go the way of some 'mind journey' for lack of better description rather than any 'physical, nomadic' traveler type episode.

Maybe we'll get to see some super Shep ATA gene working that causes lots of Shep whump which leads to a coma or something and he "travels" along in his mind and we get some backstory out of it? Stretching...I know, but what's a whumper too do? We are so overdue for some most excellent whump of the Shep variety.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this ep!

I always thought it was going to have something to do with
                Spoiler:
                introducing the new powerful race. Jm said we didn't know whether they were going to be friend or foe. In his little poem he said something about a race that advances through pillage and plunder and I'm wondering whether this will be them aswell. They could always travel around pillaging and plundering, then capture shep, hurt him and let him go at the end!

Anyway, just my speculation!
                sigpic
                By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                  Same here
                  sigpic

Comment

Space pikeys!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      introducing the new powerful race. Jm said we didn't know whether they were going to be friend or foe. In his little poem he said something about a race that advances through pillage and plunder and I'm wondering whether this will be them aswell. They could always travel around pillaging and plundering, then capture shep, hurt him and let him go at the end!

I like your speculation! Sounds like a great idea for an episode.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh yes it could be a new 'enemy'

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                          Well I am intrigued by this ep, but not going to get overly excited. I remember being promised Shep backstory in Phantoms and that didn'yt pan out to be much of anything.

Anyways, I'm still saying travelers is going to go the way of some 'mind journey' for lack of better description rather than any 'physical, nomadic' traveler type episode.

Maybe we'll get to see some super Shep ATA gene working that causes lots of Shep whump which leads to a coma or something and he "travels" along in his mind and we get some backstory out of it? Stretching...I know, but what's a whumper too do? We are so overdue for some most excellent whump of the Shep variety.
                          Nope not getting excited at all *looks around trying to look innocent* not one bit of squeeing from me never

Spoiler:

That seems to make sense I like that idea.

Comment

Hello all...Loving the speculation on the episode and I think I will add my own.

I'm thinking it may be nomadic people traveling in space as someone suggested earlier. I do think these people are enemies of the ancients. Perhaps Sheppard and team (a-hem or just Sheppard ) is patroling with the jumper and runs across these people. He stops in for a visit and they are all friendly until they find out about his supergene and let the whumping start.
                            sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                            &
                            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                              I wonder why the Shep whump thread seems to have taken over this thread....
                              cause we're all Shepperd fans
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                cause we're all Shepperd fans
                                Indeed we are.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X