More naked Greer, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
    I used to like Chloe, but now, she freaks me out!
    Yeah. I think she's actually a succubus. Talk about the enemy within...

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
      Yeah. I think she's actually a succubus. Talk about the enemy within...
      Don't know about that...but nice to 'meet' a fellow sci-fi/Stargate loving Manchester United fan. I guess there is more than coincidence at work here...as I've met lots of United fans who like sci-fi. Perhaps because it is the perfect escape from days like today? (for the benefit of others, our bitterest rivals quite literally ripped us a new one)

Comment

This scene was pretty intense, one of the few I like with Greer.
        Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

The scene was just too strange. Meditating in his birthday suit in the face of imminate death. Too twisted in the head.

Comment

It would seem that we're getting all the "hot" bods shown, soon it's going to be the larger people just so the show doesn't discriminate...

Eli and Volker are next followed by Franklin!

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
            : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
              The scene was just too strange. Meditating in his birthday suit in the face of imminate death. Too twisted in the head.
              Better than what we'd all probably do; start screaming and crying and spazzing out.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                Better than what we'd all probably do; start screaming and crying and spazzing out.
                Speak for yourself. I'd have gone out with dignity...Probably using a Kino to spy on Greer...

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  The writers aren't objectifying anyone, IMO.
                  Yes, I agree. I was just sarcastically bashing on one of the few sexist groups of people still around today. And beyond that, sexism toward women (especially in the media, and with the exception of a few old people) is nearly completely gone. On the other hand, it's completely fine to show stereotypes that men are stubborn, stupid, and want nothing more than beer and sex.

Most comedy shows today depict men as stupid.......simpsons, futurama, family guy, 2 and a half men......
                  However NONE of them show women as the "fairer sex". I've always thought this was a little fishy...

But in SGU, I agree. I don't think that anyone has been objectified.
                  I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of jello.

Comment

Originally posted by Pianomancuber View Post
                    men [...] want nothing more than beer and sex.
                    Well, God knows that's certainly not the case with me...

Comment

I will whole-heartedly support more nude or semi nude male characters on the show as long as the female viewers back my demands of a equal (un)coverage of the female characters on the show.

Turnabout is Fair play!

SO SAY WE ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
                        I will whole-heartedly support more nude or semi nude male characters on the show as long as the female viewers back my demands of a equal (un)coverage of the female characters on the show.

Turnabout is Fair play!

SO SAY WE ALL!
                        I'm willing to accept this compromise.
                        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post

Turnabout is Fair play!

SO SAY WE ALL!
                          I actually hope we get more male scenes so that the people calling the show sexist for its constant naked line of women come off a little weaker in their arguments.

(But still, keep the female un(coverage) coming! )
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

So it's decided then - The show should have a complete naked cast from now on.

Who wants to write the draft for the petition?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by renboy View Post
                              So it's decided then - The show should have a complete naked cast from now on.

Who wants to write the draft for the petition?
                              If that happens, SGU will win a billion Emmys, for being ground-breaking and everything.
                              Maybe in season 3, once their clothes fall apart completely...

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                                Speak for yourself. I'd have gone out with dignity...Probably using a Kino to spy on Greer...
                                You have dignity!!??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X