No announcement yet.

The Changeling (619)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did CJ write any others before this?? If not, he did a great job for his first time out..

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
      I find it kind of interesting that neither Teal'c nor Jack shared their encounters with Daniel with others. In Full Circle they both say they've seen Daniel and Jonas and especially Sam seem shocked (and maybe a little hurt in Sam's case).
      I think Sam was rather hurt. I heard they flimed a scene between Daniel and Sam to talk about it and why he didn't show up to her (she didn't need him)
      Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Did CJ write any others before this?? If not, he did a great job for his first time out..
        I believe he wrote 'The Warrior' back in season 5, but I'm not sure if that's the only one he'd written before this. Still, I agree, he did do a great job.
        "Don't dis MacGyver, or before you know it he'll be at your door with some tinfoil, a whistle and a bag of marbles...and you'll be sorry then..."
        S/J all the way!
        Big Honkin' Resolution!
        sigpic
        John/Teyla Shipper!
        SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!

Comment

It is fun to watch the same cast doing something different. RDA looks real hot in fireman uniform (and Jonas too in that pink little apron).

Though MS is not a regular cast in S6, his frequent guest appearance makes me feel that he has never left. However when RDA left in S9 & S10 he doesn't appear as often as MS and I feel like something vital is missing in that 2 seasons.
          sigpic
          Sign by me

Comment

this was a well written episode. even i was getting mixed up in the realities.
            Some say that he has only one ear.
            And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
            All we know is he's called
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Two_L's View Post
              I believe he wrote 'The Warrior' back in season 5, but I'm not sure if that's the only one he'd written before this. Still, I agree, he did do a great job.
              He wrote the story for "The Warrior". Teleplay duties were handled by Peter DeLuise.
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

A step away from the norm. AMAZIng

9/10
                sigpic

Comment

Usually I don't like Teal'c base ep, but this one was great. I'd just watched it for the first time, and was really surprised. I love the Daniel-teal'c scenes; they were good in so many levels.

Amazing job CJ!
                  ~We do not stop playing because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing.~
                  ~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Am I the only one who didn't like this episode ?

Sure it was different and nice to see CJ in this episode when you know he directed it himself. And great acting.
                    But the story was just confusing most of the time, the last 10 minutes of it I enjoyed.

I want the real Stargate SG , this was too much "AU" for me.
                    It was good to see Daniel back.

Rating 6 / 10

Comment

Originally posted by balo View Post
                      Am I the only one who didn't like this episode ?
                      I'm sure you're not. The episode does have flaws, but I like it.
                      sigpic
                      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

This episode is perhaps a little confusing on first viewing, but after seeing it a few times now it helps you understand how well written and made it is. And the line "I have no wish to consume bovine lactose of any temperature" is surely one of Teal'cs best in the entire series

Comment

I was watching this episode earlier today and something doesn't make sense to me:

O'NEILL: There was no meeting. It was an ambush.

CARTER: We found over a hundred rebel jaffa dead. Every single one of
                          them had had their symbiotes removed except one.

O'NEILL: Bra'tac.

JONAS: He and Teal'c were the only warriors left alive.

HAMMOND: Teal'c left for this meeting over three days ago. How
                          did he manage to stay alive that long without a symbiote?

CARTER: Sir, it's possible Teal'c survived the ambush and
                          used his own symbiote to keep both he and Bra'tac alive until we got there.
                          At first they say that Bra'tac was the only one with a symbiote. But then they say that Teal'c used his OWN symbiote to keep the two of them alive. That makes TWO symbiotes, not one. Am I missing something?
                          ~Melanie

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UngoauldedUnas View Post
                            At first they say that Bra'tac was the only one with a symbiote. But then they say that Teal'c used his OWN symbiote to keep the two of them alive. That makes TWO symbiotes, not one. Am I missing something?
                            Jack and Sam must mean that the one Jaffa whose symbiote wasn't taken was Teal'c, not Bra'tac.

It was Junior that kept the both of them alive; if Bra'tac still had his symbiote he wouldn't have needed Junior.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I figured it had to be Junior. I just found that little exchange confusing. Seems to me the writers goofed a bit there.
                              ~Melanie

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UngoauldedUnas View Post
                                Yeah, I figured it had to be Junior. I just found that little exchange confusing. Seems to me the writers goofed a bit there.
                                Yes, a bit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X