• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack of All Trades (505)

Visit the Episode GuideEUREKA SEASON FIVE
    JACK OF ALL TRADES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 505
    D.O.D. psychological assessor Warren Hughes resurfaces, and Carter begins to exhibit strange behavior. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 15 May 2012, 07:27 AM.

I really liked this episode and I thought the actors did a great job of seeming like their mannerisms and such belonged to the other character that had "slipped into" them. My favorite switch was that of Jack and Fargo.
    sigpic

Comment

I liked the Jack and Allison swap. Craig did a great job with the Allison mannerisms and Salli did a great job with Jack's mannerisms like hands in his pockets, etc.

Comment

I honestly think this was the funniest episode ever. Everyone did a really great job acting like someone else. My girlfriend and I were laughing so hard when Jack found out Fargo went to the bathroom while Fargo was in Jack's body
        sigpic

Comment

Been enjoying this season. Sorry to see the show end. I liked all the swaps. The Zane/Jack swap was great,especially the police car chase. Wonder if Jo really does have some feelings for Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
            Been enjoying this season. Sorry to see the show end. I liked all the swaps. The Zane/Jack swap was great,especially the police car chase. Wonder if Jo really does have some feelings for Jack?
            It would appear so.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
              It would appear so.
              She's thought about that coupling happening, but I don't think she's in love with him. She was with Zane in the original timeline (gosh how many shows do I watch where I have to say that?), her relationship with this Zane has been bumpy.

Comment

Loved the part where Zane in Jacks body puts the sunglasses on and says I'm in hot pursuit. Then the whole burger thing and the doughy body. Ha ha look like the actors really trying to get into the other persons character. But I utterly hate the whole thing with:

Spoiler:
                Jo and Jack. How do you come back from a thing like what she confessed to Jack/Allison? I wish they hadn't gone there.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                  Loved the part where Zane in Jacks body puts the sunglasses on and says I'm in hot pursuit. Then the whole burger thing and the doughy body. Ha ha look like the actors really trying to get into the other persons character. But I utterly hate the whole thing with:

Spoiler:
                  Jo and Jack. How do you come back from a thing like what she confessed to Jack/Allison? I wish they hadn't gone there.
                  Completly agree to the stuff of the Spoiler tag, I really hope they wont humour this for to long.

I liked the Episode, but I didnt buy the Bodyswitching. At least on Jacks part they all seemed the same to me except Allison, where he overacts it a bit in a bad way.

Also a big OMG for the Zane Shower Scene. I can die happy now.

I am so glad I was partially right, Holly is still alive, but I would have loved if she would have switched with Jack too. Though I guess that was impossible given the explanation the writers came up with. The system cant search for someone who is already connected. Hopefully they can save her by giving her a Android Body like Andys.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                    Completly agree to the stuff of the Spoiler tag, I really hope they wont humour this for to long.

I liked the Episode, but I didnt buy the Bodyswitching. At least on Jacks part they all seemed the same to me except Allison, where he overacts it a bit in a bad way.

I am so glad I was partially right, Holly is still alive, but I would have loved if she would have switched with Jack too. Though I guess that was impossible given the explanation the writers came up with. The system cant search for someone who is already connected. Hopefully they can save her by giving her a Android Body like Andys.
                    Now see... I think the person still connected will turn out to be Senator Wen, not Holly. All it said was connected, not who was connected.
                    Last edited by bailey1ak; 15 May 2012, 06:41 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      Now see... I think the person still connected will turn out to be Senator Wen, not Holly. All it said was connected, not who was connected.
                      Thats true, but Beverly does not need the Mainframe to trap someone in VR. She had Therapy Glasses that do the same long ago, they just werent set up for a group of People. Also, remember how she said that its the number of People connected that were causing the glitches in the VR? The programm didnt stop to Glitch, so it was still overloaded. At least all this leads me to believe that it is her.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I don't think Holly is dead, but it will be interesting to see if she got hooked back up to the VR or not.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post

On the screen it said "Crew Member Holly Martin"

I enjoyed this episode, but I wish they cut the Jo/Allison(Jack) scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                            On the screen it said "Crew Member Holly Martin"

I enjoyed this episode, but I wish they cut the Jo/Allison(Jack) scene.
                            Oops... didn't notice it said who. Glad to hear it though because I think Fargo and Zane will try harder to find her if they saw her name.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I felt bad for Allison during that scene when she still in Jack's body and talking to Jo-I kinda hope that doesn't get dwelled on for too long either.
                              I agreed with your theory you had a couple of weeks ago that Holly was still, alive- but I've lost the ability to use spoiler tags so I didn't want to post that I thought she would come back when someone hadn't even seen that episode yet. But yes I def. think she'll come back in some form.

Comment

Working...
                              X