Firefly/Serenity Would You Rather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resurrect this thread!

The Operative, but I suppose I'd be dead either way...

WYR hear Zoe's or Mal's life story?

Comment

Mal's...and then Zoe's.

WYR hear Book's life story or the Operative's?
      sigpic

Comment

Book's since he was the "man of mystery" to everyone.

WYR have to fight The Operative or The Bounty Hunter (from Objects in Space).

Comment

The Bounty Hunter. I think he'd have much more funny things to say than the operative.

WYR steal Vera and deal with Jayne's wrath or fight River in hand to hand?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
            The Bounty Hunter. I think he'd have much more funny things to say than the operative.

WYR steal Vera and deal with Jayne's wrath or fight River in hand to hand?
            "Well, here I am."

Oh, I'd steal Vera and deal with Jayne. With him you have a chance, but not even a multitude of Reavers could compete with River.

WYR be "married" () to Saffron or do business with Patience?

Comment

Patience. Unlike Mal, I would have finished her. With patience at least I know what to expect from her. I don't want to deal with Saffron's games though.

WYR provoke Jayne or Mal into a fight?
              sigpic

Comment

Mal. He seems like a fairer fighter.

WYR learn first aid from Simon or piloting from Wash?

Comment

Piloting from Wash. He's just a lot of fun to be around and I'd be learning an incredibly useful skill at the same time.

WYR dance with Kaylee or Inara?
                  sigpic

Comment

Kaylee; while I might learn a thing or two from Inara, I would think that Kaylee's dance would be more from the heart.

See Col. David Dixon on Serenity or Jayne leading an SG team?

Comment

Col Dixon on Serenity. Though it might be entertaining to see Jayne leading an SG team.

wyr (hypothetically)see a second season or another movie?

Comment

A second season. One two-hour movie is a relatively short amount of time while an entire season will have enormous re-watch value.

WYR have the Serenity unarmed or with some guns?
                        sigpic

Comment

Unarmed it makes Mal seem much more resourceful.

Hand to hand combat lessons from Mal or River?

Comment

Mal, I feel as if River would be hard to understand.

wyr fight a group of Alliance soldiers or Niska's gang?

Comment

Niska's gang, they maybe professional thugs but the level of professionalism needed by thugs is less than that needed by soldiers.

See River fight the Operative or Mal fight the Reavers?

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
                                See River fight the Operative or Mal fight the Reavers?
                                Probably Mal fighting Reavers, because that would go on longer.

Would you rather encounter Jubal Early or the Operative in a dark alley?
                                sigpic
                                Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Working...
                                X