• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All About Eve (417)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FOUR
    ALL ABOUT EVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 417
    Supergirl, Lena, and Alex go on the hunt for Eve Tessmacher, whose true loyalties have been exposed. While James recovers from a trauma, J'onn seeks to commune with his father's spirit to rediscover who he is supposed to be.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 May 2019, 08:48 PM.

Damn, now America vs Supergirl.

Still think Lena keeping her involvement secret will come back to bite her...

Comment

I'm making a prediction here. Lockwood will end up helping supergirl and sorta redeem himself. Mark my words.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I get that feeling...

Comment

I am making a prediction that Alex will help turn the tide with Red Daughter, but only after she finds out Kara's secret ID.

Comment

This too, when she finds out who Lex really is

Comment

Why didn't they return the memories of Alex and the other D.E.O members who knew of of Kara's "secret identity" after Colonel Haley's investigation with that truth seeking alien was completed?? Because there has been no mention of random requestioning of D.E.O personnel.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
                Why didn't they return the memories of Alex and the other D.E.O members who knew of of Kara's "secret identity" after Colonel Haley's investigation with that truth seeking alien was completed?? Because there has been no mention of random requestioning of D.E.O personnel.
                Agreed, I've been thinking of this in the back of my head. However, despite the lapse, with America targeting Supergirl as Most Wanted, the D.E.O. will certainly ramp up its efforts to discover her ID.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                  Agreed, I've been thinking of this in the back of my head. However, despite the lapse, with America targeting Supergirl as Most Wanted, the D.E.O. will certainly ramp up its efforts to discover her ID.
                  Haley doesn't believe it was her though. So I imagine she's going to start running some interference herself.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    Haley doesn't believe it was her though. So I imagine she's going to start running some interference herself.
                    Not so sure about that. Haley's role in this show seems to be a thorn in the side of the DEO. Or perhaps that of a Presidential puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      Not so sure about that. Haley's role in this show seems to be a thorn in the side of the DEO. Or perhaps that of a Presidential puppet.
                      I don't know, I saw doubt or disillusionment in her at the end of the last episode, or at least that's how I interpreted her reaction.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        Yes, she follows orders. But she also has showed a softer side and an acceptance of aliens.

However, what I really, really hate about Haley is how John Jonzz leaving meant Alex getting a promotions...but it has NOT felt like Alex got a promotion at all. It just seems like she's the Director of the DEO in name only and that Haley runs that town.

Comment

Working...
                        X