No announcement yet.

The Next Doctor (2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was the best christmas special so far. The cybershades were so cool, but i have one question does this mean the cybermen are dead for good now?
    sigpic
    Alt Reality Stargate Fanfic Click and coment
    STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

Originally posted by General_Finley View Post
      I thought it was the best christmas special so far. The cybershades were so cool, but i have one question does this mean the cybermen are dead for good now?

I hope so.......Or it will be like the bloody daleks always coming back and I just know they'll be back despite events in "journey's end"

They'll probably make up some craptacular excuse such as "it all happened in a parallel universe"
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

thats true i find i am getting sick of them coming back all the time i mean i like them because they are original monsters but if they still keep bringing them back without a very good explanation then they shouldn't bring them back at all. plus i am sure the doctor had other old enemys and if he doesn't they have imaginations to think of new ones
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
          thats true i find i am getting sick of them coming back all the time i mean i like them because they are original monsters but if they still keep bringing them back without a very good explanation then they shouldn't bring them back at all. plus i am sure the doctor had other old enemys and if he doesn't they have imaginations to think of new ones
          I see what you mean with the Daleks but did they have to kill them and the cybermen off so utterly completely couldn't they have given them at least some kind of a way to escape destruction, cause the death of the cybers seemed so very absolute, it kind of made me sad to see them all deleted.
          sigpic
          STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

I see what you mean with the Daleks but did they have to kill them and the cybermen off so utterly completely couldn't they have given them at least some kind of a way to escape destruction, cause the death of the cybers seemed so very absolute, it kind of made me sad to see them all deleted.

The giant steampunk cyberking was awesome to watch.. All done with 19th century stuff hehe.....

Comment

i agree and it was sad i just hope that they think up or find a enemy for the doctor to kill
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                I hope so.......Or it will be like the bloody daleks always coming back and I just know they'll be back despite events in "journey's end"

They'll probably make up some craptacular excuse such as "it all happened in a parallel universe"
                Spoilers for Doomsday:

Spoiler:

You're forgetting in Doomsday when the Daleks come out of the Time Lord containment device (the Genesis Ark) & them get sucked back into the Void along with the Cybermen. They could come back then?

I still want to see the Master return in some way or another.

Comment

true there may be a few ways of bringing them back but it will get boring after a wile i like them as bad guys but i still think bringing them back gets old
                  Last edited by gateship15; 24 March 2009, 07:24 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                    i agree and it was sad i just hope that they think up or find a enemy for the doctor to kill
                    I would like to see an enemy the doctor couldn't kill.
                    sigpic
                    STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

me to that would be fantastic
                      sigpic

Comment

I would like to see an enemy the doctor couldn't kill.

Well he couldn't kill the FOB (family of blood) despite the look of anger on his face....

Comment

that is true altho i think that was companion as well as thinking that what he did was the right punishment
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm a big fan of the new Doctor Who. But I think this episode was weak. I choose to view it as a small Christmas special. I don't think the plot made much sense. Nothing interesting seem to have happen. But, I like the real screwdriver and the new "tardis" of the fake doctor.
                            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

agreed i like them to i defiantly liked the hot air balloon i also liked that the doctor in the end used it to save the world
                              sigpic

Comment

Finished the Season and watched this, I enjoyed the happy ending but think it was one of this Doctor's weakest stories. I found myself bored at times.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X