No announcement yet.

What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally saw The Blind Side. It is soo good! It has to be one of my favorites now.
    sigpic

Comment

I've seen Constantine..with Keanu Reeves

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        A lone hero must fight his way across the wasteland of post-apocalyptic America to protect a sacred book that holds the key to saving the future of humanity.

cast
        Denzel Washington , Gary Oldman, Mila Kunis, Ray Stevenson, Michael Gambon
        Thanks for info. I will check it out. :-) It looks interesting.
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I saw Ice Age 3. It was nice but I like Ice Age 1 more :-)

Comment

Fantastic Four 1+2
            sigpic

Comment

I am part-way through watching Blade, but Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.....Before that Night Watch/Nochnoi Dozor !
              Blade is cool and it has Tomin's actor !
              Underworld has too much... ickiness ... But it makes a great time to grab a drink etc . Nochnoi Dozor is an all-time favourite of mine, despite it being nothing like the book ! Oh, and the subtitles being bad, Fox having massively changed it ......

Comment

Stardust...t'was actually entertaining, aside from the strange airship captain. I laughed at "flying magical MORON!"

Last movie I saw in theaters was Sherlock Holmes. Twice.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  Last movie I saw in theaters was Sherlock Holmes. Twice.
                  I want to see this movie too :-)

Comment

Ong Bak - very good

Surrogates - very good
                    sigpic

Comment

I saw The Grinch , it was funny, poetic and awesome. I like it.

Comment

Saw the following; a TV series version of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (which personally I found more fun), X-Men Orgins; Wolverine (absolutely cool!), Alvin & the Chipmonks 2 (really cute), LOTR trilogy, POTC trilogy (can't get enough of Jack!!), Book of Eli (absolutely fun!) Avatar (well made but nothing to rave about so much)

Currently watching; LOCH 2008 (Legend of Conder Hero 2008 edition), Mythical Krane, Magic Needle 2004, The Myth 2009, (TV series).

Going ot be in (cameo role); ROCH 2011 (Return of Conder Heros 2011, as a marketplace thief), only seen for a few seconds though

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

recently, I watched The Road, which was pretty good. But didn't carry the emotional baggage that the book did. But it's worth watching. Viggo was great in it.

and I also just watched Inglourious Basterds. Let me say it's definitely a Tarantino film. I thought it was pretty good too. Worth a look if you like his style.

Comment

Doooooon't watch the Brothers Grimm. It's a plodding, silly, unentertaining mess interrupted by moments of creepiness. We stopped it a half-hour in and started the Andromeda Strain instead.

...which is also creepy, but more entertaining.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

And you can laugh at all the familiar actors ?
                              Cool Runnings !

Comment

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Comment

Working...
                                X