No announcement yet.

Brazil (310)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil would have been tempting, but at the same time I would hate the feeling of being useless. I'd want to fight, or at least support, the resistance.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yukin1990 View Post
      Alexis she can take out eye worms and turn into dust, does this mean she can remove harness kid's hardness with out operation??
      Not sure.. Maybe being half espheni, she can control them?

Volm want to relocate them to Brazil, why do they doing that? is it to protect them or other agenda ??
      i actual think that they want to protect them, minimize any casualties when Volm fighting Fishhead.
      It might be a mix. Out of the way for the battle, but all located in one spot once the battles are done..

And mass 2nd have both fishhead and volm tech knowledge, what now?

still have so much things to talk about......
      I would love to see them (now they have the scientist with them) try and 'backroute' some of the alien tech.

Comment

There are lots of civilians that should be moved out of the war zone if possible. If the militia and army want to stay, why not, but don't put all the civilians in harms way so the 2nd Mass can keep fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Durgia View Post
          There are lots of civilians that should be moved out of the war zone if possible. If the militia and army want to stay, why not, but don't put all the civilians in harms way so the 2nd Mass can keep fighting.
          That be an interesting debate to have next season. Especially has Volm forces continue to arrive on the planet and some humans are bound to take up their offer. An also is it right for only the military forces to choose whether they take up such an offer or not.

Comment

True, hence why tom and co want to find the rest of the 'real' president's team.

Comment

The only lingering question for me is, is Alexis part Volm or part Fish-head? (i.e. maybe she was "changed" when Mummy was operating the Volm equipment, perhaps even just as an unintentional side effect).

The 2nd Mass is also too safe story-wise, every battle they go into they seem to walk out of, they were killing off members left/right in the first two seasons, but have we seen as many 2nd Mass to meet their maker this season? (aside from the girl from BSG).

Comment

And most of those who have been dying are bit players. Would actually be nice to see a mainliner get killed off.

Comment

OK...

1. When Boston was it? Was retaken so early I thought here was another shoe to drop...

2. Brazil. Willing to give the Volm the benefit of the doubt but they do seem a bit patronising.

3. OK...we knew Alexis was wierd...

Where the hell do we go from here?
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I thought it was good episode. The kid they got looks just like Anne. Made me wonder if they got her real daughter. The Volm treated Tom better than the humans treated the volm ally on first meeting him.

It seems like they could have come up with a better compromise to Brazil. Maybe go to Brazil but keep their weapons and provided their own defense. Having 2nd mass just leave Boston with their weapons doesn't ignores the people that might want to go to Brazil.

Kid killing bugs, but did she kill all the bugs? I imagine that people would be ok with that kid around.

Comment

I'd be more surprised with HOW she did it.. IS she psychic? Can she control Eshpeni tech?

Comment

Working...
                      X