Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was Jennifer. Pretty name. AND Robert Cooper gave some news that may be a very good thing for Keller/Ronon.
    Spoiler:
    He said that Keller would be romanticly involved with someone in the cast! I think
    Ronon is a strong possibility for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that his former love on Sateda was also in the medical profession. And it seems that Rodney and John will be occupied elsewhere! Rodney with Katie and John with Teyla. It might possibly be a recurring character, but I don't think TPTB will waste episode time on a recurring character story line.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
      It was Jennifer. Pretty name. AND Robert Cooper gave some news that may be a very good thing for Keller/Ronon.
      Spoiler:
      He said that Keller would be romanticly involved with someone in the cast! I think
      Ronon is a strong possibility for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that his former love on Sateda was also in the medical profession. And it seems that Rodney and John will be occupied elsewhere! Rodney with Katie and John with Teyla. It might possibly be a recurring character, but I don't think TPTB will waste episode time on a recurring character story line.
      i saw that and it got me thinking about this ship. there are those obvious similarities with keller and ronon's late wife but i havent seen much of them together to get a feel for chemistry. that and i dont know the character of keller well enough yet.

anyway im all for it if the actors manage to pull it off naturally. i generally dont like ship when its written unless it was written because of how character chemistry turned out.

besides that im pretty open about this ship (in a pro way - i think they would look really good together) but its still too early for me to really ship. *sigh* i want to see some season 4 already

Comment

Spoiler:
        Well you know, I already think your an SGA psychic. Pretty much everything you told me, as far back as a year and half has come true. Shocker of all shockers...I only got lucky with the bloody new season premiere time.

Spoiler:
        I may have to agree with you on the recurring character thing. They did have so far all recurring characters sort of fizzle. And because of Weir's eventual removal they never continued with Noah Wylie () look-alike Dr. Cole.

Plus, if they did with Katie and Rod---it would work to give Ronon some love. We saw in Sunday that he's not ready yet, but in FS, he's all about ready to learn some science. Perfect time to give them some love. They would make a great power couple and she fits his past relationship so well. Except of course Jen is far far far far more aggressive, on the ball, definitely she seems to get the job done from what I can tell. She's cool and fun. I can't wait to see more of her development and with a little Ronon love---lucky chicka!!
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan View Post
          i saw that and it got me thinking about this ship. there are those obvious similarities with keller and ronon's late wife but i havent seen much of them together to get a feel for chemistry. that and i dont know the character of keller well enough yet.

anyway im all for it if the actors manage to pull it off naturally. i generally dont like ship when its written unless it was written because of how character chemistry turned out.

besides that im pretty open about this ship (in a pro way - i think they would look really good together) but its still too early for me to really ship. *sigh* i want to see some season 4 already
          I see your point eri-chan. But it's never to early to ship!! We can just stop if it turns out they're related. But since we know they're not, we're good to go. There's always a chance it'll happen. And mark my words, when Suz says something it HAPPENS. Many of us have been shocked by her insight, it could be because she's an actress.

I'll give you some green love for coming aboard, despite your reservations!

Comment

It *is* a bit early to really say for sure that these two will be good together. As you said, we've not even seen them in the same frame yet. But I'm thinking the possibilities are very strong.

I'm such a big Ronon fan and I've long scratched my head over the fact that every woman on Atlantis wasn't throwing themselves at him. *shivers at the thought of gorgeous Ronon love*

He did click right away with Teyla in a very family sort of way. She accepted him immediately and understood his need to belong. But that was so far from being romantic - at least in my opinion- that I still longed for him to have a woman who would stir him up. If the actor chemistry is good, this could be just the thing.

It's time we see him moving on from his past and a great way to do that is with a very low key- "c" subplot of him dating. That's one of the things I think the conversation in Sunday was setting up, the fact that he needs to heal and get on with life.

I'm dying to get to S4 at the moment too!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
              I see your point eri-chan. But it's never to early to ship!! We can just stop if it turns out they're related. But since we know they're not, we're good to go. There's always a chance it'll happen. And mark my words, when Suz says something it HAPPENS. Many of us have been shocked by her insight, it could be because she's an actress.

I'll give you some green love for coming aboard, despite your reservations!
              LOL thanks for the green btw
              but you know since its sci-fi, anything can happen. and if they do turn out to be related, whats to say that people will stop shipping them anyway?

anyway im not really a shipper at heart, more a fangirl. and since im a ronon fangirl, im really looking forward to see how he interacts with keller next season.

Comment

And mark my words, when Suz says something it HAPPENS. Many of us have been shocked by her insight, it could be because she's an actress.
                You funny girl! I'm not sure where my notions come from regarding the show, but I do seem to have a grasp of what's going to happen in terms of relationships. Mabye it's a matter of the older the wiser!

Comment

anyway im not really a shipper at heart, more a fangirl. and since im a ronon fangirl, im really looking forward to see how he interacts with keller next season.
                  Yup, I can see our boy Ronon with just about anyone with the exception of Teyla. (and not becuase I ship JT, I get a just a weird vibe with Ronon and Teyla) As long as it's Ronon lovin' I'm there. . With Keller's personality, and Ronon's this could be VERY fun to watch.

Comment

It's time we see him moving on from his past and a great way to do that is with a very low key- "c" subplot of him dating. That's one of the things I think the conversation in Sunday was setting up, the fact that he needs to heal and get on with life.

i am really hanging to see him moving on from his past and i think sateda helped to pave a way for it to happen. and i got that from sunday too

and if keller is the girl that does it, then i dont think i will have any objections. that being said, i wont be expecting anything to really happen between them untill the late half of the season if at all. i'd want their relationship to build first which im sure tptb would do if they really are to go down this path.

Comment

It *is* a bit early to really say for sure that these two will be good together. As you said, we've not even seen them in the same frame yet. But I'm thinking the possibilities are very strong.

I'm such a big Ronon fan and I've long scratched my head over the fact that every woman on Atlantis wasn't throwing themselves at him. *shivers at the thought of gorgeous Ronon love*

He did click right away with Teyla in a very family sort of way. She accepted him immediately and understood his need to belong. But that was so far from being romantic - at least in my opinion- that I still longed for him to have a woman who would stir him up. If the actor chemistry is good, this could be just the thing.

I've been around for months and I never noticed this thread before. I'm glad to see it.

I also think that Ronon needs some lovin' too. How can someone with that smile not have some one wooing over him, besides that young scientist that was in TOR.

Spoiler:
                      Maybe in Missing when she's in the woods, doing probably one of her first off world missions, maybe he's around to save a damsel in distress. Some one gotta save her from how ever is weilding that Shakrum(sp?)
                      Ronon to Keller, " Are you alright?"
                      Keller (scared and out of breath.) Yes, thank you."
                      Ronon, "Good, let's go."
                      Keller, "Wait! You're hurt. Let me fix that."
                      Ronon,"I'm fine."
                      Keller, "I'm sure you are, but this is what I do best." (can I kiss your boo boo? )

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        I've been around for months and I never noticed this thread before. I'm glad to see it.

I also think that Ronon needs some lovin' too. How can someone with that smile not have some one wooing over him, besides that young scientist that was in TOR.

Spoiler:
                        Maybe in Missing when she's in the woods, doing probably one of her first off world missions, maybe he's around to save a damsel in distress. Some one gotta save her from how ever is weilding that Shakrum(sp?)
                        Ronon, "Good, let's go."
                        Ronon,"I'm fine."
                        Keller, "I'm sure you are, but this is what I do best." (can I kiss your boo boo? )

You know you want too..just do it. Write the fic and put us all out of our misery, plus you can lay claim to having written the first ever Ron/Jen fic. I'd love it. Make it happen...I'm waiting for a woman to make it out with Ronon and pull a knife out of his head. It's so funny!!

Glad your here...best couple ever. Thank Witchy (No more Mills & Boons for her) for the name, her and Suz are the co-creators of this ship!!

Comment

You know you want too..just do it. Write the fic and put us all out of our misery, plus you can lay claim to having written the first ever Ron/Jen fic. I'd love it. Make it happen...I'm waiting for a woman to make it out with Ronon and pull a knife out of his head. It's so funny!!

Glad your here...best couple ever. Thank Witchy (No more Mills & Boons for her) for the name, her and Suz are the co-creators of this ship!!
                          Hey, now technically I wrote the first Ronon/Keller fic! I just didn't know her name then and called her Gwen! .

And yeah, I can soooo see them bonding over her fixing his boo boos.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Spoiler:
                            Ronon, "Good, let's go."
                            Ronon,"I'm fine."
                            We started it probably 4 months ago and never got any real hard spoilers so it kinda died down. But we're baaaacccck! Love your senario!

Comment

i am really hanging to see him moving on from his past and i think sateda helped to pave a way for it to happen. and i got that from sunday too

and if keller is the girl that does it, then i dont think i will have any objections. that being said, i wont be expecting anything to really happen between them untill the late half of the season if at all. i'd want their relationship to build first which im sure tptb would do if they really are to go down this path.
                              Yup, I agree. I don't want them to just "pooff" we're a happy couple. There needs to be some build. And there needs to be some angst of dealing with Ronon's past. I don't want them to gloss that over.

Comment

We started it probably 4 months ago and never got any real hard spoilers so it kinda died down. But we're baaaacccck! Love your senario!
                                Thank you. Oooo. Does anyone know anything about Quarintine? Hmmm. What do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X