• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next to naked feet this is second HOT!! lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
      with hubby out I plan to get my shep story done and off for edit so i can post soon.. time is ticking on my other project for the Con in Aug.. *sitting with postie* on saturday night if she'll let me *grins big*
      Ummm...I wrote 250 words today. I think that was good. Trying to work mostly on SPN centerpiece as my time is running out.

Sure, you can sit with me on Saturday night. It will be me, Mom, and Dianna...so there are 5 seats left (4 for whomever and 1 for the guest.) You have to promise to behave though.
      sigpic

Comment

Not sure how your expecting to keep her from misbehaving Postie... good luck!

Got the pic from MGM, oops on their part I guess, but yea for you Brn.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll be good

.. just me and Michelle.. not sure who else..*looks around* I know a few but we can sit near to eachother!!!.. do we know who the guest is???? since Ben is doing breakfast and Joe is on Sunday. I have my *fingers crossed* Kavan does Saturday night ... that would be TOPS!
          sigpic

Comment

That would make for some awesome pics.
            sigpic

Comment

Not to mention some awesome stories! Brn, hope the big guns helped with the Ebay auction. Can't share any pics because I'm at work ... shhh, don't tell anyone!
              Last edited by ShaViva; 01 May 2011, 05:07 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Thread kind of took off after you started it, Sha... kind of "if you build it they will come" thing.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                  I'll be good

.. just me and Michelle.. not sure who else..*looks around* I know a few but we can sit near to eachother!!!.. do we know who the guest is???? since Ben is doing breakfast and Joe is on Sunday. I have my *fingers crossed* Kavan does Saturday night ... that would be TOPS!
                  According to the Creation page....for the Dessert party, "Celebrity drop-bys include Christopher Judge, Kavan Smith and Paul McGillion."
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    Thread kind of took off after you started it, Sha... kind of "if you build it they will come" thing.
                    It's great! I sneaked a look in just to see the challenge results and was very happy to see 4 pages here already!!! Spread the flyboy love
                    sigpic

Comment

*jumping up and down with new camera* 12x zoom
                      there is no hiding from row D now fly-boys
                      sigpic

Comment

Means we are expecting some great sharing when you get back.
                        sigpic

Comment

*sweet Fly-boy dreams girls* only taking one to bed tonight... dont have room for all three.. lol.. after the pic I just got sent I dont even think there is room for the dog..lol

and YEA for saturday with Kavan.. I don't think I will get any sleep all weekend!!! all three is such close proximity.. fly-boy over load!!!!!!

and yes plan to use every bit of mem space on that camera that weekend.. 1,300 - thinking maybe one more SD card.. just in case.. lol

night.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Any pix of O'Neill and Lorne as pilots?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X