• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 905 Ratings

2.52 million viewers, 1.1/4 18-49 Rating/Share

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/24...ollhouse/31404

Smallville, Dollhouse Get Big DVR Boosts In Week 3

For the third week of the season (October 5-11), both Smallville and Dollhouse, received more than a 40% boost from DVR viewing. Of course, because of their low Live+SD ratings, those absolute increases were quite small, not even in the top 25 absolute increases for the week.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/26...n-week-3/31568

In its new Friday home, SMALLVILLE saw huge DVR increases, as its Live+7 ratings soared above its live-only viewing by 82% in adults 18-34 (1.44rtg v. 0.79rtg) and 84% in adults 18-49 (1.34rtg v. 0.73rtg).

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/26...playback/31592

So far the season:
    1)Savior - 2.58 million viewers / DVR 3.38
    2)Metallo - 2.37 miliion viewers / DVR 3.03
    3)Rabid - 2.30 million viewers
    4)Echo - 2.59 million viewers
    5)Roulette - 2.52 million viewers
    Last edited by Madwelshboy; 26 October 2009, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Smallville Fans, No Need To Fear Dawn Ostroff

Smallville fans wary of the motives of CW Chief Dawn Ostroff should be sleeping easily. With the relatively good ratings its getting on Friday (relatively better for its network than any other Friday scripted show on any network), she’s not going to be able to cancel it. Of course, if the producers or stars don’t want to continue that’s another story.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/27...-ostroff/31753

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        Smallville Fans, No Need To Fear Dawn Ostroff

Smallville fans wary of the motives of CW Chief Dawn Ostroff should be sleeping easily. With the relatively good ratings its getting on Friday (relatively better for its network than any other Friday scripted show on any network), she’s not going to be able to cancel it. Of course, if the producers or stars don’t want to continue that’s another story.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/27...-ostroff/31753
        I really do hope this show is able to do another season.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Gosh it looks season 10 is quite a possibility, I need to catch up on seasons 1-8.....I can't believe I didn't watch this show before.

Comment

I can't wait for "Society" hopefully
            Spoiler:
            Michael Shanks is good as Hawkman.
            For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Originally posted by ReFRidgerator View Post
              I can't wait for "Society" hopefully
              Spoiler:
              Michael Shanks is good as Hawkman.
              I think he will be. I have a very good feeling about it.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Details of a new interview with Michael Shanks for The Huffington Post about his upcoming guest role on Smallville are now up at MSOL with the relevant links...

The full interview with Jenna Busch can be found at The Huffington Post with a further link there to some Stargate/Sanctuary talk on Jenna's Blog...

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                  Details of a new interview with Michael Shanks for The Huffington Post about his upcoming guest role on Smallville are now up at MSOL with the relevant links...

The full interview with Jenna Busch can be found at The Huffington Post with a further link there to some Stargate/Sanctuary talk on Jenna's Blog...

Deeds xx
                  Thanks a bunch for the links.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

In Praise of Smallville: season highs and best Friday since last Smackdown! airing

I’ll add these to the overnight report, but I know there are a lot of Smallville fans out there so I wanted to call them out separately.

This isn’t a press release, but just so you know our contact at CW PR worked a little bit on the weekend to send us this info anyway.

Smallville climbed to it’s best adults 18-49 (1.2/4), adults 18-34 (1.2/5-tie) and total viewers (2.6mil) of the season.

This also marks our best performance in the time period in those categories since Sept. 08 (last Smackdown telecast).

Smallville was #1 in the hour among men 18-34 (1.4/6) and men 18-49 (1.4/5).
                    http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/31...n-airing/32168

Comment

Michael Shanks' Podcast with Blast Magazine is now up to listen to....thanks to the hardworking gals of MSOL for the heads up...

Enjoy!..

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        In Praise of Smallville: season highs and best Friday since last Smackdown! airing

I’ll add these to the overnight report, but I know there are a lot of Smallville fans out there so I wanted to call them out separately.

This isn’t a press release, but just so you know our contact at CW PR worked a little bit on the weekend to send us this info anyway.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/31...n-airing/32168
                        And people say Fridays only hurt TV shows...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          And people say Fridays only hurt TV shows...
                          Apparently not all shows.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Smallville viewing rising

I’m still waiting for the full details, sorry, but I do know Smallville had 2.76 million viewers and a 1.2/4 rating/share with adults 18-49. Here are some more details via our friends at the CW:

Smallville won the 8-9pm hour among adults 18-34 (1.3/4), men 18-34 (1.5/7) and men 18-49 (1.5/5-tie).

Smallville again climbed to a new season high in adults 18-34 (1.3/5), adults 18-49 (1.2/4), men 18-49 (1.5/5) and total viewers (2.76mil). This also marks our best performance here in these demos in over a year (Sept. 08).

Smallville was up vs last week by 8% in adults 18-34, 7% in men 18-34, 9% in adults 18-49, 15% in men 18-49, and 14% in total viewers.
                            http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/07...g-rising/32902

So far the season:
                            1)Savior - 2.58 million viewers / DVR 3.38
                            2)Metallo - 2.37 miliion viewers / DVR 3.03
                            3)Rabid - 2.30 million viewers / DVR 3.02
                            4)Echo - 2.59 million viewers / DVR 3.25
                            5)Roulette - 2.52 million viewers
                            6)Crossfire - 2.42 million viewers
                            7)Kandor - 2.76 million viewers

Comment

Good to see the numbers going up. Last night's was a pretty good episode. I would have liked a bit more out of it, but it's setting up what I think will be a really good story.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

UPDATED Friday Broadcast Finals: Smallville hits several season highs

Smallville climbed to a new season high in adults 18-49 (1.2/4) and total viewers (2.63mil). This also marks our best performance here in these demos in over a year (Sept. 08). Smallville matched its season highs in adults 18-34 (1.2/5) and men 18-49 (1.4/5).
                                Smallville ranked #1 in the 8-9pm time period among adults 18-34 (1.2/5-tie), men 18-34 (1.4/6), men 18-49 (1.4/5-tie), persons 12-34 (1.1/4) and males 12-34 (1.2/5).

It also set season highs with women 18-34 (1.1/4).

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/09...on-highs/33070

Comment

Working...
                                X