This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    I just thought that I would drop in to express the obvious - how sad it is that SGA will be ending at the end of S5. ( Although we have at least one film )

I hope that you will be involved in the new show SGU!!!!

Can you please tell Joe F how much his fans are going to miss our regular dose of Shep - but are all excited to see what else he does next ( we will be desperate for news)!!!

In the meantime we have the rest of s5 to come and are hoping for lots of wonderful Shep 'moments'
    Spoiler:
    that is code for shep whump

Still hoping that Wolf events pull their finger out and invite you to P4 in Jan!
    May I just say, 'DITTO'?

You've done such a fantastic job on SGA. I've loved all the stunts so much.

I was lucky enough to meet you on set in June, yes, I'm THAT Linzi , and I'm so glad I was able to do that. I too hope you'll be coming to the UK and to P4.

Thanks, BamBam to you and all your wonderful team!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      I just thought that I would drop in to express the obvious - how sad it is that SGA will be ending at the end of S5. ( Although we have at least one film )

I hope that you will be involved in the new show SGU!!!!

Can you please tell Joe F how much his fans are going to miss our regular dose of Shep - but are all excited to see what else he does next ( we will be desperate for news)!!!

In the meantime we have the rest of s5 to come and are hoping for lots of wonderful Shep 'moments'
      Spoiler:
      that is code for shep whump

Still hoping that Wolf events pull their finger out and invite you to P4 in Jan!
      Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      May I just say, 'DITTO'?
      I'll double that DITTO

You have done such an amazing job on SGA, the stunts and fight scenes have been fantastic to watch and wonderful to read about on here. I only hope we get to see more of your work and the rest of the cast & crew because you're all a damn good bunch!

I hope you can tell us more about some of your work in scenes coming up in the rest of S5 I intend to enjoy every minute while it lasts.

Comment

I'm wondering what you will be doing after Atlantis. Will you be working on Universe, when they start filming?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
          I just made an update on BamBam's page with an online interview with THE MAN!

It looks amazing, Babe! And I love the sound effects!

In a video exclusive to The Sun, stunt co-ordinator James Bamford showed how Ronon Dex (Jason Momoa) carried out his fight scenes and explained how other stunts worked on the SG-1 spin-off series.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/SnowStar/gw/bambam_banner.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1564495.ece

I've also updated it with a banner that people can use to link to BamBam's site.
          (see above)
          *sneaks in*
          great banner!!

heehee I love the sound effects for the fight too, awesome!
          *runs away*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

So, I was watching X-Men 2 the other day when Nightcrawler breaks into the Oval Office and "HEY! That's BamBam!" It was just funny that I recognized you from a profile shot under that cap. It's a cool scene, too, though.

BamBam, was your work on that strictly as a stuntie? Or did you help coordinate any of the fights?

Comment

Hey Bam Bam:

As the Newfoundlander once said: "Where ye be, mate?"

What are your post-Atlantis plans?

How did the salsa dancing go? Do you have any pictures of that?
              Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 07 September 2008, 08:17 PM.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hi BAM BAM,

I hope you are not upset about the canceling of the show, but i am keeping hope alive anything can happen, i am glad i got to know you over the years i hope you never leave us!!
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Just stopped in to say hi!
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hello James

I have read on different pages that Stargate Atlantis "Close the Gate" That MGM and SciFi Channel stop the show. How you think about that? And what do you think about all the fans who make petitions?

Comment

Hello Mr. Bamford, i appreciate you taking your time to answer our questions.
                      i'm a huge fan of your stunt coordinating, you're definitely the best man for the job.

i wanted to ask if you know of Joe Flanningan's reaction to the cancellation? i heard that he was pretty pissed when he heard about Paul McGillion and Torri Higginson being written out as reoccuring characters.

thank you, and hoping to see you in Stargate Universe coordinating the fighting there!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                        I just made an update on BamBam's page with an online interview with THE MAN!

It looks amazing, Babe! And I love the sound effects!

In a video exclusive to The Sun, stunt co-ordinator James Bamford showed how Ronon Dex (Jason Momoa) carried out his fight scenes and explained how other stunts worked on the SG-1 spin-off series.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1564495.ece

I've also updated it with a banner that people can use to link to BamBam's site.
                        (see above)

AWESOME... Loved the video and the article too! BAM BAM is soooooo handsome.... thank you.
                        Patricia Lee

Comment

Bam Bam,

I don't know if you have been asked this before, but will you be continuing as Stunt Coordinator with SGA Movie and the new series, SGU?

I hope so!

Cheers,
                          Patricia Lee

Comment

Joe Mallozzi is taking questions for BamBam on his blog.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Your questions have gone out to author Justina Robson. Now, we move on to our next guest - Stargate Atlantis Stunt Coordinator James Bam Bam Bamford. If you have questions for Bam Bam, let’s see ‘em. Upcoming guests include Playback Supervisor Krista McLean, Editor Brad Rhines, actor and occasional wraith Tyler McClendon, and the magnificent maestro himself, Joel Goldsmith.
                            From yesterdays entry.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Bam Bam,

Do you think there will ever be a possibility of you needing to come up with a fighting scene between Michael and Todd?

I just think that could potentially be awesome! Showing off some of those (hopefully great) Wraith fighting techniques, and all.

Oh, I went to Disneyland Resort Paris a couple of weeks ago, and there's this awesome stunt show in the Disney Studios part, I think, that's really worth checking out. There's an American, or Canadian stunt coordinator there that explains all kinds of things about stunt making. They tell you about stunt cars being made extra light, that, when there's a car riding quickly backwards the steering wheel (and rest) of the car is actually put in the back instead, they showed us bike races, one of the stunt men was put on fire after a fall from his bike, and they told us about how many layers of protection said man would be wearing, and if he were to breathe in, he'd be dead. And Herbie was actually cut into two pieces, too.

Great, seeing those stunts being performed live! If you're ever there, don't forget to check it out!

It's even worth seeing a few times, really.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Bam Bam...

Hope you've been keeping busy! So much to ask, but I just have one quickie question, Wraith-related as usual. In Tracker, who played the Wraith that chased Rodney through the woods. We thought it was either Jeff, or you. Buuuuut...hard to tell, maybe it was someone else. (He was purty!)

Loved that scene, btw...especially the log hurdle...(anyone trip doing that? I know I would've... )

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X