Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Word from Damien is may.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      Damian has updated his blog - go read, go read

A 2 min. trailer coming soon!! amongst other things
      Damian said, "IT ROCKS." Now...granted...he's a little biased on this issue, but still. I'll bet it's all that AND a bag of chips.

*is giddy with anticipation*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
        Damian said, "IT ROCKS." Now...granted...he's a little biased on this issue, but still. I'll bet it's all that AND a bag of chips.

*is giddy with anticipation*

The teaser was really cool, so I believe him

*waiting, waiting, waiting*
        -

Comment

Sweeeeeet.

Thanks for the heads up! And man, Robin Dunne? Very cute.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
            The Word from Damien is may.

Wow! They didn't have to get me a birthday pressize! That was very nice of them.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

A 2 min. trailer coming soon!!

It's gonna to be so COOOOOL
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by me@sanctuary View Post
                A 2 min. trailer coming soon!!

It's gonna to be so COOOOOL
                Oh yeah! I can't wait. Have I mentioned recently how excited I am about this new show?????

And more Sanctuary news - for those of you that come straight to the forums and bypass Gateworld's front page there is a new Sanctuary article. Damian gave them an interview and provided, amongst other things, more insight on the Helen Magnus character. The Interview is here.
                -

Comment

And more Sanctuary news - for those of you that come straight to the forums and bypass Gateworld's front page there is a new Sanctuary article. Damian gave them an interview and provided, amongst other things, more insight on the Helen Magnus character. The Interview is here.
                  Awesome. Interesting how Helen is not too keen on her near immortality, though the reasoning behind it makes sense. Also, "Ladon" aka Ryan Robbins being the weapons guy - lol. He also had a role on Battlestar Galactica. And Peter DeLuise has a role? They really should call this series "Sanctuary (not Stargate)"

Comment

Oh yeah! I can't wait. Have I mentioned recently how excited I am about this new show?????

i am just sooooooo bloody excited i could scream!

i think i just did

helen is soooo cool! and there's *so* much potential and facets to play with her. they've really made an incredibly interesting character.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

A staggering 1.7 million people have checked out the sanctuary site.
                      (all different IP's)
                      AMAZING EH?
                      sigpic

Comment

(all different IP's)
                        AMAZING EH?
                        WOW! Simply incredible. This is a fantastic fantastic fanbase. So exciting!

Julia
                        To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

(all different IP's)
                          AMAZING EH?
                          That truly is amazing. The new city is going to be populated to overflowing before they even finish decorating all the apartments. I love your wholehearted (dare I say joyous?) embrace of viral marketing. You're all brilliant. In my (not so) humble opinion.
                          Last edited by minigeek; 06 March 2007, 03:31 AM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Myrth and Uber, wow! That website is so great. I love that you're using RSS and feeding in channels dynamically. I love that you're interactive - it's all so very apropos, if you ask me. I would not be surprised if you keep this kind of fantastic work up, you'll become a primary stop on the great and winding fan-highway towards bleeding edge Sancuary intel. GREAT JOB so far!

Hugs!
                            geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Wow That is awsome!

Comment

The Interview is here.
                                RoX ROCKS, thanks for links!

2 minute trailer - awesome!!

And, more nice co-stars and guests! Its easy to cheer for folks you respect/ like!!

(all different IP's)
                                AMAZING EH?
                                WOOOHOOOO!!! YIPPEEE SKIPPPEEEE!! YAY!

1.7 miiillyun!

Now my pinky will have to be affixed to the corner of my mouth every time I mention Sanctuary.

must... have... tshirt...(hint, hint)
                                Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                                Quint Studer

Comment

Working...
                                X