Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major davis View Post
    Wait I checked imdb and it wasn't there, better go check again.

Look on his Bio page under his real name!!!!

I agree with what was said eailier about the reason he probably changed his name. When Keanu Reeves and Leonardo DiCaprio were starting show business, they had casting people who told both of them to change their names because they were too ethnic. Case in point K.C Reeves (Keanu's shorten verison of Keanu Charles Reeves), that lasted all a few auditions when he wouldn't answer to the name!!! It could have been a casting person who asked him to change his name!!!
    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
      Justin Louis is the actor who will be portraying Colonel Everett Young on Stargate Universe!!!
      d'oh sorry i am purposely trying to not read to much about the series the name didn't click

Comment

Comment

hmmm, this guy could become my fave character on the show And it'll be the first time in stargate that a guy will be my fave character In SG-1 Sam was my fave with Jack a very close second, and in SGA Teyla was my fave. But i'm not taking to any of the girls yet *shrugs*

But Young could be the best character in SGU I remember him from the TV show Missing and he was great in that
          sigpic

Comment

Is there no lovin' for poor Young
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Is there no lovin' for poor Young
              Sure there is! I've come to pledge my support Although it could be whump related Caps I took from 'Air, Part I'

More...
              Spoiler:

Last edited by x Varda x; 08 October 2009, 09:36 AM.
              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Awesome caps Varda I'm gonna be capping later too

hmmm you know, given time this guy could become thunkable
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome caps Varda I'm gonna be capping later too
                  Cool, thanks! I'm going to cap Air, Part II tonight. I have more from Part I...

Lots more
                  Spoiler:

hmmm you know, given time this guy could become thunkable
                  Totally! He ticks quite a few boxes already for me: uniform, authority, whumped, male

Comment

Those are really good quality caps, are they HD?

Oh yeah he could become whumpable too

This is the first time my fave character is male in the stargate series

In SG-1 Sam was my fave, with Jack a very close second.
                    In SGA Teyla was my fave.

But In SGU none of the ladies has appealed to me yet Who knows, maybe that'll change. But Young will always be my fave in SGU, of that I am certain

And I am NOT shipping anyone in SGU, of that I will make sure I've had my fill of ships after what happened in SGA
                    sigpic

Comment

Those are really good quality caps, are they HD?

Oh yeah he could become whumpable too
                      No, they're just normal definition from iTunes. I shrunk them. The originals are this big

Spoiler:

I could make them bigger, but the quality goes down the pan
                      This is the first time my fave character is male in the stargate series

In SG-1 Sam was my fave, with Jack a very close second.
                      In SGA Teyla was my fave.

But In SGU none of the ladies has appealed to me yet Who knows, maybe that'll change. But Young will always be my fave in SGU, of that I am certain

And I am NOT shipping anyone in SGU, of that I will make sure I've had my fill of ships after what happened in SGA
                      I'm torn between most of the men in SGU at the moment. I need more episodes to choose Or maybe I'll just thunk them all

I'm not shipping yet either, but I probably will eventually!

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                        No, they're just normal definition from iTunes. I shrunk them. The originals are this big

I could make them bigger, but the quality goes down the pan
                        I'm torn between most of the men in SGU at the moment. I need more episodes to choose Or maybe I'll just thunk them all
                        Cool, well they are good quality I recorded it from Sky1 But when the DVD's come out eventually they'll be better quality

The only guy that has caught my eye is Young

I'm not shipping yet either, but I probably will eventually!
                        I made a vow to never ship again, I've been burned once too many times
                        sigpic

Comment

SGU caps, not very good quality but never mind....I'll get that when the DVD's come out
                          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

SGU caps, not very good quality but never mind....I'll get that when the DVD's come out
                            Oh, whump! Yay!

I still haven't watched or capped Air, Part II yet Been writing fanfic No hurry though, I have to wait until next Wednesday to see Part III when they upload it on iTunes UK (hopefully...)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                              Oh, whump! Yay!

I still haven't watched or capped Air, Part II yet Been writing fanfic No hurry though, I have to wait until next Wednesday to see Part III when they upload it on iTunes UK (hopefully...)
                              Yep whump, I think I could whump him. It'll be the first time my favourite whump subject will be male Ooh there's alot of firsts for me in SGU

I haven't got round to capping part 2 either
                              sigpic

Comment

Varda, question - How do you cap with itunes?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X