No announcement yet.

Entity (420)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a point, when Carter says at the end of Entity, "I was calling for you to here." She looks directly at Jack. Anyone ever consider that she was calling for Jack to hear? And then he starts tapping at the bed, like he wants to hold her hand but can't pluck up the courage. Hehe: shameless S/J shipper. So, is it just me or did anyone else pick that up?

Psy-veg
    Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Ooh, I like that idea!

Comment

I rather liked this episode. Good balance of humor with serious problem. Gotta give AT credit, for pulling off a different character very effectively with technically not saying anything. That fierce look on her face when the lightning's coming out of her hands was just scary. I loved watching how everyone interacted with The Entity (even if there was some Matrix rip-off stuff going on)

And I always forget this ep has some hilarious moments. The very begining exchange between Jack, Daniel and Teal'c is priceless, as is Jack playing around with the camera.
        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
        Daniel: Oh! You see?
        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyscho-veggie-freak
          Here's a point, when Carter says at the end of Entity, "I was calling for you to here." She looks directly at Jack. Anyone ever consider that she was calling for Jack to hear? And then he starts tapping at the bed, like he wants to hold her hand but can't pluck up the courage. Hehe: shameless S/J shipper. So, is it just me or did anyone else pick that up?

Psy-veg
          I just figured the Entity had made a compressed copy of itself that was hiding in her finger, waiting for the right moment to break out.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

For Season 4's Entity:

Communicating with the Entity

Jack's first shot with the zat does not stun the Entity... it just seems to make it angrier.

Jack takes the second shot... and Sam collapses.

Two zat shots.

Sam's body is on life support and there is no brainwave activity from either the Entity or Sam.

I am here!

O'NEILL: Hey Carter, where you been?
            CARTER: It's gone?
            HAMMOND: Yes it is.
            CARTER: I was shouting for you to hear.
            O'NEILL: We heard.

Photos are screen caps from the episode Entity
            Transcript excerpt is from the Stargate SG-1 Transcript website

Comment

Well, somebody's going to be popular with the dial-ups.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                Well, somebody's going to be popular with the dial-ups.
                It's also hard on those with DSL. (Loads to slow for me).

Comment

jeesh, she must have had one hell of a headache when she woke up...

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                    For Season 4's Entity:

Communicating with the Entity
                    Photos are screen caps from the episode Entity
                    Transcript excerpt is from the Stargate SG-1 Transcript website

I think the look in the photo 2nd from the right is the "mom look" that will stop kids in their tracks.

Comment

Great acting on AT's part -- she continues to impress me with her subtely and range of facial expressions (or lack thereof to some exent in this case). I wonder how conscious Sam was of the entity's presence while it was controlling her?

I laughed out loud when Jack got out the BOLT CUTTER (overkill, much?) and poised it over the cable to the emergency light system, threatening the entity. Although it was an aggressive move on his part, I would have done the same. A nd the fact that the entity immediately jumped into Sam in response demonstrated to me that it wasn't all that friendly or concerned about the humans' well-being.

Comment

it was boring episode BUT Jack was amazingly funny.
                        'do i look fat?`
                        `Im not getting all my memos'
                        'so do bacteria!'
                        LOL LOL
                        Last edited by valaCB; 12 April 2005, 06:17 AM.

Comment

I liked the episode but would have liked to find out more about the entity. Was it really an alien intelligence or an advanced artificial intelligence program? I would have thought they'd be able to communicate with it, if it were an alien intelligence, that our probe was not hostile and that we could send it back and then we would never go to their world again.

Comment

Overall, I enjoyed this episode. It was nice to see Jack's reactions to the entity and threatening it at the end.

Although it was an aggressive move on his part, I would have done the same. A nd the fact that the entity immediately jumped into Sam in response demonstrated to me that it wasn't all that friendly or concerned about the humans' well-being.
                            Hmm, I disagree there - In the episode where Jollinar moves into Sam, most pepole accepted that as just trying to survive. Just because the entity is not alive as people acknowledge it, doesn't make it different. They were both just trying to survive against impending death.

Comment

The `Im not getting all my memos' was great in this episode and so was AT's acting!!

Comment

Episode was alright but I loved AT's acting!

Comment

Working...
                                X