My absence.... Pretty bad news :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I've been freaking out a colleague cause I insist on going to the old grave yard across the street from our office building and read my book on one of the park benches.

It's quiet there, you know. Me and the dead... no screaming kids or japping old people, just me and the dead.

Then went and visited the war veterans yard on the newer grave yard, and now she's had her fill.
    Had to remind her she'll be visiting Père Lachaisse in Paris a month from now -- also a grave yard.
    Have you been grave robbing with GF again
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
      Let me tell you a story to chill the bones
      About a thing that I saw...
      One night wandering into the Everglades,
      I'd one drink Guinness but no more...
      Dance of the Dead, Iron Maiden then.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Have you been grave robbing with GF again
        HEY!!
        It's archaeology when we do it!!
        sigpic

Comment

I've been freaking out a colleague cause I insist on going to the old grave yard across the street from our office building and read my book on one of the park benches.

It's quiet there, you know. Me and the dead... no screaming kids or japping old people, just me and the dead.

Then went and visited the war veterans yard on the newer grave yard, and now she's had her fill.
          Had to remind her she'll be visiting Père Lachaisse in Paris a month from now -- also a grave yard.
          *sings Johnny Cash's "Ain't No Grave"*

Comment

What is dead may never die.
            *plays Klingon theme* "Today IS a good day to die! Prepare for ramming speed!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              Dance of the Dead, Iron Maiden then.
              Believe it or not I was the signer in a highschool metal band and we tried doing a cover of that one once, but I couldn't get Dickinson's pitch right and it sounded... quite mild. One of my fav. song though, along with Infinite dreams / brave new world.
              Spoiler:
              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

*in spooky voice* "The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead....and the dead keep it!"

Comment

I was an IM fan, back in the days of "Run to the Hills", but not so much any more.. It's likely my taste has changed as I get older, but it seems their music has grown more discordant; more like thrashing around.

Comment

Believe it or not I was the signer in a highschool metal band and we tried doing a cover of that one once, but I couldn't get Dickinson's pitch right and it sounded... quite mild. One of my fav. song though, along with Infinite dreams / brave new world.
                    No one can get Bruce's voice right, he is a unique talent, don't feel bad. I have watched several vocal coach reactions to Bruce's voice and ALL of them are generally in shock and awe of his ability to modulate his tone, pitch and sheer volume.
                    I might point out that you did Dance of the dead in high school makes me feel old
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      I was an IM fan, back in the days of "Run to the Hills", but not so much any more.. It's likely my taste has changed as I get older, but it seems their music has grown more discordant; more like thrashing around.
                      As usual, you are not paying any attention.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        No one can get Bruce's voice right, he is a unique talent, don't feel bad. I have watched several vocal coach reactions to Bruce's voice and ALL of them are generally in shock and awe of his ability to modulate his tone, pitch and sheer volume.
                        I might point out that you did Dance of the dead in high school makes me feel old
                        Well even then it was old stuff for us lol. Sorry

Annoyed you can't just renounce your allegiance to Maiden, no wonder you turned a MAGA.
                        Spoiler:
                        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

@Jelgate -- Tomb raiding... who does that... It's bonified archaeology.

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                          *in spooky voice* "The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead....and the dead keep it!"
                          LOL!
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

nothing wrong with wanting to RIP (read in peace)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                              nothing wrong with wanting to RIP (read in peace)
                              Nice jeu de mots Soul, I command you.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I command Soul too.

Clean my bathroom
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X