Tess (season 3 part 2 spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cflat View Post
    Assuming they bring Tess back to Eureka, it'll be interesting to see how they bring her back to Eureka and how exactly her relationship with Carter is going to go. It rather sucks that we have to wait till July to watch the new episodes; well, at least we'll be getting 22 episodes.
    22! Really we're getting a full season? Thats Awesomeee
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

The only question is whether they're going to split it into two parts and show it over two summers like they did S3.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
        22! Really we're getting a full season? Thats Awesomeee
        Yep. Season 3 was supposed to have 22 episodes, but since it got affected by the Writer's Strike, we ended up with 18 episodes. And Killdeer, that's why it took so long to air all the season 3 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
          The only question is whether they're going to split it into two parts and show it over two summers like they did S3.
          I Really Really Hope Not(:
          sigpic

Comment

Tess is Back for Season 4! <33 I'm So Excited!
            sigpic

Comment

Well...sorta

Spoiler:
              She has been cast as a guest star for 5 episodes I think...but that can always change!

I personally am a Jack/Tess fan...not sure if I've ever made it to the level of being a Shipper, not sure what those minimum requirements are
              sigpic

Comment

I'm Not Sure Either, But I Know That I Ship Jack/Tess. I'm So Done With Allison Lol
                sigpic

Comment

Well this is one of those shows I'm willing to multi-ship everybody. I love Jack/Allison as much as I love Jack/Tess and Nathan/Allison. *shrugs* Sometimes I can multi-ship and sometimes I can't.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

See Now I Never Liked Stark at all, Buuut I did Ship Jack/Allison, Until Tess Came Along of Course(:
                    sigpic

Comment

I really like the Allison/Jack thing early on...but she chose Stark and they had a history and I was happy for them. I hate seeing characters I like (male or female) wait around and become the fall back plan romance. It seems like Jack tried and Allison thought about it, but it never worked out. I kinda moved on.

That being said, I would probably like it if they ended up together...assuming Tess leaves...but I really like Tess for reasons other than Jack, she is funny!
                      sigpic

Comment

I Like that Tess is there because Jack finally has a relationship but I also like her cause she's quirky and fun(:
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler for Founders Day:

Spoiler:
                          Did anyone else here have the feeling that Tess sounded drunk when she greeted Jack at the end? I'm starting to get a bad feeling about how the writers are going to treat her character and the Tess/Jack dynamic this season
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                          I will never accept defeat.
                          I will never quit.
                          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                          ------
                          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Founders Day Spoilers!

Spoiler:
                            I Didn't, Not Really.
                            But There isn't really a Jack/Tess Dynamic to Ruin, there's only Four More Episodes with Her in it as Far as I know... I Mean She broke up with him in the beginning of the episode right? That means as soon as they fix the time line *poof* no more Tess
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                              Founders Day Spoilers!

Spoiler:
                              I Didn't, Not Really.
                              But There isn't really a Jack/Tess Dynamic to Ruin, there's only Four More Episodes with Her in it as Far as I know... I Mean She broke up with him in the beginning of the episode right? That means as soon as they fix the time line *poof* no more Tess
                              Some serious spoilers now...

Spoiler:
                              Actually, I don't think they will fix the timeline. Both Colin Ferguson and Sally Richardson said again and again in their interviews that the change will be permanent. They'll still write Tess out because according to Ferguson Carter and Allison will hook up this Season. I just hope they don't damage the character Tess in the process of that
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                              I will never accept defeat.
                              I will never quit.
                              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                              ------
                              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                                Some serious spoilers now...

Spoiler:
                                Actually, I don't think they will fix the timeline. Both Colin Ferguson and Sally Richardson said again and again in their interviews that the change will be permanent. They'll still write Tess out because according to Ferguson Carter and Allison will hook up this Season. I just hope they don't damage the character Tess in the process of that
                                Oh Noes, More Spoilers(:

Spoiler:
                                I Really hope that they don't ruin and/or damage her character during the process of elimination either I love Tess I think she's an awesome addition to the show. I Really wanted them to Keep Her, Besides I don't want Jack and Allison to get together. : pouts: Lol(:
                                Last edited by GSRgategirl923; 10 July 2010, 01:15 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X