No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, his beard had gray in it before, too!

Comment

Love the gif - so funny!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

That's an impressive beard considering he probably didn't have that long to grow it. Bet he was glad to shave it off though.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
          Oooh ouch, I hope that wasn't directed at me!! I don't believe I've ever said much in here!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...a/aerynud2.gif
          It was directed at anyone who said more than once that they hated/couldn't see/disliked the Cam/Sam ship or just kept talking about it. I can only take so much negativity before I start getting irritated.

Now, even with the beard, who can claim this man isn't still sexy?

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
            Hello from SunShine Ski Resort!!

I have three Words..

Ben is here!! Long hair still and a BEARD!! Yes full Beard!!

Have pictures, will post when developed!

Later Campers!!
            Hope you're having fun!! Can't wait for the pics!!
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
              That's an impressive beard considering he probably didn't have that long to grow it. Bet he was glad to shave it off though.

He's definately a hairy guy. And he knows most of us prefer the non-fuzzies, but if you're not working regularly (and with the writer's strike, no one really is ) why bother shaving? After the first FS con (which is when he grew that goatee ) he started shaving "for us" The beard in CK was his "summer growth"... the beard he grew between the end of shooting for season three and the beginning of season four, and he shaved it off on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                How many guys can be this sexy in pink and red?

Hahah!! I've seen that episode and pics from it a million times and I just NOW noticed the colours!! HAHAHHA That's terrible!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  It was directed at anyone who said more than once that they hated/couldn't see/disliked the Cam/Sam ship or just kept talking about it. I can only take so much negativity before I start getting irritated.

Now, even with the beard, who can claim this man isn't still sexy?

*raises hand* I just don't like the beard.... lol on anyone.. even if they are a sex god LMAO

Love the long hair in the Sunshine pics though!!! That's rufflin' hair it is!
                  Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                    [B][COLOR="Red"]Hahah!! I've seen that episode and pics from it a million times and I just NOW noticed the colours!! HAHAHHA That's terrible!
                    That color combo is rather ick and it's amazing how he managed to pull it off. I wonder if there was a deliberate attempt to contrast the "royal world" with the Peacekeepers who were red and black? Or if they were just shooting for super-GAWDY.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X