Disappointed in Farscape so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
    the 3 parter near the end is probably some of the best episodes the show ever produced.
    The S2 ended - Die Me Dichotomy is still one of my favorite eps of the whole series.
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

The strangest scenes are probably in the episode with the virtual reality game. They shot a scene in a parking lot, and it didn't really have anything to do with parking, now that's just strange.
      Last edited by Inquisitor; 11 May 2011, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        The S2 ended - Die Me Dichotomy is still one of my favorite eps of the whole series.
        I totally agree. Certainly in my Top Three. Crichton's expression in the end was priceless.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          Next up Bone to be Wild. You'll see why it's called that when you watch the ep. IMO most memorable for the appearance of Ben Browder's wife, who played a rather unique character.
          Wow, what a fantastic season ending - Bone to be Wild was great, and Family Ties was even better! Loved, loved it.

Boy do I feel embarrassed for this thread. I should have waited a little longer. The last 4 episodes of season 1 were FANTASTIC! So many new intersting developments:
          1. Chiana new
          2. Tallon new
          3. Scorpius new
          4. Zahn is a plant - new
          5. Creiss is no longer top antagonist

On to season 2.........
          Last edited by TennisMennis; 14 May 2011, 07:22 PM.
          - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Have fun. Don't you think this thread needs a new name?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TennisMennis View Post
              Boy do I feel embarrassed for this thread. I should have waited a little longer. The last 4 episodes of season 1 were FANTASTIC!
              Nah, don't be. I do think S1 takes some warming up to.

It's been so long since I originally saw the first season that I can't remember exactly how I felt about it, but I can't remember loving it the first time I saw it. Plus I had the luxury of already loving the show because I jumped into it at the end of S2 which really grabbed me. (So even if the first season had been awful by the time I ever got around to watching it, it wasn't going to deter me from continuing on with Farscape.) I've seen S1 several times since so I enjoy it because I know the characters and how the rest of the story plays out.

Glad you are enjoying the show. And make sure to take note of what Ouroboros said a couple of posts up. S2 gets off to a slow start, but it builds and ends with a bang.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Glad you stuck it out! My husband couldn't get through season 1. So I watched on my own. Sometime durning season 2 he sat down to watch an episode and wondered why he didn't like what he had watched before.
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Has he seen the rest of it?
                  sigpic

Comment

I watched a few episodes here and there, but it wasn't until I caught "Nerve" that I was hooked. I couldn't wait to see the next episode.

In catching up with the series I thought "DNA Mad Scientist" was great as well as "A Human Reaction"
                    Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoFraggins View Post
                      I watched a few episodes here and there, but it wasn't until I caught "Nerve" that I was hooked. I couldn't wait to see the next episode.

In catching up with the series I thought "DNA Mad Scientist" was great as well as "A Human Reaction"
                      Definitely three of Season 1's finest episodes.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wow, what a fantastic season ending - Bone to be Wild was great, and Family Ties was even better! Loved, loved it.

Boy do I feel embarrassed for this thread. I should have waited a little longer. The last 4 episodes of season 1 were FANTASTIC! So many new intersting developments:
                        1. Chiana new
                        2. Tallon new
                        3. Scorpius new
                        4. Zahn is a plant - new
                        5. Creiss is no longer top antagonist

On to season 2.........
                        dont feel embarrassed at all.i like season 1 alot but when i first watched i thought that some what the same as you,i didnt hate or think it was bad but i didnt get why everyone loved it so much.i read how great and amazing it was but it really wasnt until the end of season 1 where i fell in love with this show and it just get better and better and i hope your time with this show goes the same way and it sounds like it is

Comment

Thanks. It is!

I'm still in shock at the turn this show took in Season 2 opener. What is going on with Creis and Eryan? Oh my.....
                          - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Thanks. It is!

I'm still in shock at the turn this show took in Season 2 opener. What is going on with Creis and Eryan? Oh my.....
                            That little story will go on for quite some time.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yay for more 'scapers!

It gets better each season, and, IMHO, re-watching everything is also a great experience (esp. when you pick up more details/nuances ).
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                                Yay for more 'scapers!

It gets better each season, and, IMHO, re-watching everything is also a great experience (esp. when you pick up more details/nuances ).
                                It is funny. I have seen all of Farscape's episodes countless times, and yet I still occasionally pick something up in one that I had never really noticed on previous viewings.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X