Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved when Tomin walks up to Vala and smiles asking her what they are doing there. He was so happy to see her. Very cute. Another thing I loved was how funny things were. Especially between the new IOA guy and Cam "Personally, I'm excited." "Yea. Me too."

One of the best scenes I felt was the one between Tomin and Teal'c about how they'll never forgive themselves for their past actions. It was so moving. "Fight for others" Such an amazing scene to watch.

I'm 30 minutes into it

Comment

loved it to see the band back together was cool miss watching them sga is good but sg-1 is better. love the replicators and was tork by surprise by it thy brought them in really well. the story woes good enough for me. got to remember it woes just to rap up the story. the next one is the test for them to see if thy can make moves that appeal to all old and new

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcKayCan View Post
        You're right! Same guy. There's a continuity issue for you.
        Didn't look like the same guy to me

Originally posted by tizoc View Post
        More continuity issues:

Teal'c has gray hair swapping from side to side on the shots...if you see it several times, the white hair changes sides..
        I'm not sure about that. I didn't see it "change sides"
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Adria:

Spoiler:

My cutie, Morgan Le Fay

Spoiler:

They did a great job with the special effects, especially Adria.
          She looked so hot (couldn't help it)
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
            They did a great job with the special effects, especially Adria.
            She looked so hot (couldn't help it)
            Yes, she did. Also the effects around her were nice too

Comment

I thought Morgan looked pretty damn hot, as in sexy
              SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

I HAD to buy it on its release date and I HAD to watch it on release day. Since I have kids, I was up until 1am watching it. Before I was so tired I thought I was going to fall asleep...after, I couldn't sleep at all!

It was an OK movie. Not awesome, but since I own SG1 1-10, how could I not watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by jbachandouris View Post
                  I HAD to buy it on its release date and I HAD to watch it on release day. Since I have kids, I was up until 1am watching it. Before I was so tired I thought I was going to fall asleep...after, I couldn't sleep at all!

It was an OK movie. Not awesome, but since I own SG1 1-10, how could I not watch it?
                  Wow I LOVED the movie, loved everything about it. It would have been cool to see what would have happened if they were able to unleash the replicators on one of the ori motherships, I imagine that would take an entire season though to explore, but either way the movie surpassed my expectations. As much as I like atlantis, after not having SG1 for the last year, it was SO good to have some "REAL" stargate to watch again!! Watching Atlantis simply isnt the same!
                  SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

I don't know if anyone bothered to pause their DVD players but... did you see that Alteran dude's notebook!?!

If you go back to that scene where he's leaving the Ark for good, then he almost forgets his notebook, you'll see that it has a picture of a stargate, the kawoosh, some gate symbols, and the model Dr. Jackson drew to explain how the gates work in the original movie. I thought that was so cool. In that split second, we see the actual person behind the gates themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by mkrg View Post
                      I don't know if anyone bothered to pause their DVD players but... did you see that Alteran dude's notebook!?!

If you go back to that scene where he's leaving the Ark for good, then he almost forgets his notebook, you'll see that it has a picture of a stargate, the kawoosh, some gate symbols, and the model Dr. Jackson drew to explain how the gates work in the original movie. I thought that was so cool. In that split second, we see the actual person behind the gates themselves.
                      Yes, I saw it!

Here are some screencaps (the second is a 180 reverse)

Spoiler:

Last edited by morjana; 12 March 2008, 06:32 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                        Yes, I saw it!

Here are some screencaps (the second is a 180 reverse)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        I don't know your methods, but you always have the best screencaps
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I don't know your methods, but you always have the best screencaps

Thank you, jelgate, but all credit is due to my new computer. It's using Windows Home Vista, and it has this neatest tool...a snipping tool!

You don't even have to freeze frame your video manually...when you click on "new" the snipping tool freezes the video for you. (Although, I still do manually freeze the video, out of habit...)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I thought that was great for them to show us the creator of the Stargate.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I thought that was great for them to show us the creator of the Stargate.
                              indeed!
                              i just finished watching it, and i must say...i loved it!, i like the new things they did with the camera, i liked how they sort of brought back the replicators for a while, it put more 'suspense' into the movie, and i liked that sort of "terminator" like replicator.
                              so ya, the movie was great IMO, and i cant wait until continuum!
                              I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Jelgate's Two Cents
                                <snip>.
                                great review! makes me even more eager to see the movie!

Comment

Working...
                                X