Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are spoilers in this article. However if you're wondering about a certain character's status in the show, you'll want to pay special attention o the last paragraph of the interview.

Jack Kenny Reveals Secrets of S2
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      There are spoilers in this article. However if you're wondering about a certain character's status in the show, you'll want to pay special attention o the last paragraph of the interview.

Jack Kenny Reveals Secrets of S2
      Thanks for the link to that.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

oh man!!! It's on Tomorrow!!!!! *jumps up and down* !!!!
        sigpic

Comment

i second the jumping up and down, although i'm not doing so at the moment... what with typing and all
          "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
          -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
            oh man!!! It's on Tomorrow!!!!! *jumps up and down* !!!!
            Great, isn't it? Tomorrow night will be awesome, no doubt about it.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I can't wait. I'm so excited. I got my S1 DVDs on Friday night (what an adventure THAT was) and watched them late and all day Saturday. And tomorrow I'll be watching the marathon before the Season Premiere.
              sigpic

Comment

I can't wait. I'm so excited. I got my S1 DVDs on Friday night (what an adventure THAT was) and watched them late and all day Saturday. And tomorrow I'll be watching the marathon before the Season Premiere.
                Does the phrase too much of a good thing mean anything to you?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  does the phrase too much of a good thing mean anything to you?
                  nope. :d
                  sigpic

Comment

Does the phrase too much of a good thing mean anything to you?
                    Imagine DS9 was just premiering Season 2, for SunKrux this may be more exciting than that may sound (or may have been) to you!

nope. :d
                    Nothing wrong with having fun and loving a favorite TV Show. I'm really excited about tonight too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      Imagine DS9 was just premiering Season 2, for SunKrux this may be more exciting than that may sound (or may have been) to you!

Nothing wrong with having fun and loving a favorite TV Show. I'm really excited about tonight too!
                      I'd get bored anyway. I can only rewatch episodes so many times no matter how much I like a show
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I'd get bored anyway. I can only rewatch episodes so many times no matter how much I like a show
                        True, I'm like that with everything except TNG for some reason...but I don't overdo it with that show either or I likely would!

I do love a good re-watch before a new season of a current show airs though, hopefully SyFy will show the last few episodes of W13 tonight before the new episode airs! Although I'll be busy with my boys and will likely have the volume down.
                        sigpic

Comment

True, I'm like that with everything except TNG for some reason...but I don't overdo it with that show either or I likely would!

I do love a good re-watch before a new season of a current show airs though, hopefully SyFy will show the last few episodes of W13 tonight before the new episode airs! Although I'll be busy with my boys and will likely have the volume down.
                          SyFy is showing some episode from 3 PM until the season premiere
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

SyFy is showing some episode from 3 PM until the season premiere
                            Awesome, thanks, I figured they would! Does W13 start tonight at 8 Central/9 PM Eastern?
                            sigpic

Comment

Awesome, thanks, I figured they would! Does W13 start tonight at 8 Central/9 PM Eastern?
                              Yes
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Now I remember why my kids have a 7:30 bed time...Warehouse 13...

...or maybe it was the fact that they scream bloody murder when they get sleepy...

...yeah that was it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X