This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I hope he is in more episodes as well. For now though, I will be happy with three.
    Unless they kill the character, i have no doubt that he wont be in more. Almost every time he guests in a show, he typically ends up doing more episode than originally announced.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      Unless they kill the character, i have no doubt that he wont be in more. Almost every time he guests in a show, he typically ends up doing more episode than originally announced.
      He must be good to work with.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I cross my fingers that he is a regular. That would be extremely cool
        He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
        He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
        And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
          I cross my fingers that he is a regular. That would be extremely cool
          That happening, IMO, would definitely be a boost for this show. For now though, I will take what I can get.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....rica-syfy.html

Syfy's 'Caprica' hits the film festival circuit

"Caprica," a new drama from Syfy, will make the film-festival rounds before it debuts on Jan. 22.

The two-hour "Caprica" pilot, which was written by Ronald D. Moore and Remi Aubuchon and directed by "Friday Night Lights" veteran Jeffrey Reiner, will be screened at the San Diego Film Festival, the Woodstock Film Festival and the Austin Film Festival this fall.

Dates for the screenings are as follows...

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

I watched the pilot and I LIKE IT. Regular series will due to start in 2010 and i will continue to watch. Finally another space battle, love it.

Comment

Variety article on Kevin Murphy

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...&cs=1&nid=2248

"Desperate Housewives" alum Kevin Murphy has put together an eclectic slate -- ranging from a CW drama on which he's working with "Smallville's" Tom Welling to a stage adaptation of "Heathers."

Murphy has also joined the staff of Syfy's "Battlestar Galactica" prequel "Caprica" and is supervising another project for USA.

As for "Caprica," Murphy has signed on as co-exec producer and is already working on his first script for the show.

"As a rabid 'Battlestar Galactica' fan, it's hard not to go in that writers room and not just grin ridiculously," Murphy said. "These are the people who made the best TV show ever. To be able to be a part of the legacy of that show, I'd be willing to pay them for that."

Past credits for Murphy,who’s repped by WME, also include "Reaper," "Ed" and the Showtime musical "Reefer Madness."

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

January 22, 2010 is the premiere date for the first ep of the series
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Ryan Robbins is to guest on Caprica. Starts filming this week!!! COOL!!!
                    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                      Ryan Robbins is to guest on Caprica.
                      ....really? He was already a recurring character on BSG, what possible reason could they have to cast a known in-universe face?
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        ....really? He was already a recurring character on BSG, what possible reason could they have to cast a known in-universe face?
                        Honestly, having him appear doesn't bother me in the least.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                          Ryan Robbins is to guest on Caprica. Starts filming this week!!! COOL!!!
                          source ???

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Its not like Stargate has never done that

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            source ???
                            He posted it on his facebook fan page; the link is over in the sanctuary actor thread.

Comment

Yeah but in Stargate it's just actor recycling. In the BSG-verse, when a face shows up again, it's resurrection or destiny
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

He posted it on his facebook fan page; the link is over in the sanctuary actor thread.
                                he had better me wearing some funky makeup otherwise i'm not happy about this

Comment

Working...
                                X