Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
    How surreal is this? I'm doing laundry right now.
    Talk about a reality check. More like a reality slap!

I've got notes. Got to work on my report. And pics. But it will take awhile to upload them. My comp is sooooo slow and I have to see which ones are good enough to post. And I took lots!

Let me clarify one thing I've seen as I am trying to catch up.
    Joe said he will not, NOT guest on SGU. When asked he said No.
    Oh, good. I can't imagine what sort of stupid plot line would get Sheppard into one of those stories anyway.
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

How surreal is this? I'm doing laundry right now.
      Talk about a reality check. More like a reality slap!

I've got notes. Got to work on my report. And pics. But it will take awhile to upload them. My comp is sooooo slow and I have to see which ones are good enough to post. And I took lots!

Let me clarify one thing I've seen as I am trying to catch up.
      Joe said he will not, NOT guest on SGU. When asked he said No.
      WHEW!!! He won't do SGU!!! THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!!

Sorry, Luci! I know that she loves it and because I adore her, I won't put it down but...

Yeah...ya go from the Flan to the dirty delicates...what a let down!

YAY! Can't wait to see them! I'm glad that you had fun! When do you see him next?
      Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

What? The next time? I just back, Suzie!

Heck, I can't even think straight about tomorrow let alone the next one.

No, he won't do SGU. Apparently the same kind of troubles that plagued SGA are in place there.
        sigpic

Comment

No, he won't do SGU. Apparently the same kind of troubles that plagued SGA are in place there.
          You mean the same tptb?
          John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
            You mean the same tptb?
            Yes. Still on their little power trip and treating the actors like props to move around. So said Shanks when guest-starred there.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*gigglesnort*
                I just saw the trash cans on the curb and suddenly realized it was trash day.

Guess I better roll ours down there too, huh?

Oh boy. I knew it was going to be bad...but wow!
                sigpic

Comment

Time is going to fast tonight. Going to work and sleeping takes up too much quality time.

sigpic

Comment

*gigglesnort*

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...3/john3017.jpg
                    Hope you haven't missed it. Mine picks reliably somewhere between 7:30am to 7:30pm.

sigpic

Comment

Oh please! I'll bet that you're packing for the next one already! LOL

Hmm...I'll help...would you like me to throw my iron at you?

And the same reasons that there will never be an SGA movie. I can't blame the SGU actors. They're only performing the crap parts that they were hired for. IMO its not their fault that some people find the show boring and a better sleep aid than Ambien....or anesthesia.

Comment

*gigglesnort*

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...3/john3017.jpg
                        I used to hate doing that. When I had to stay with the boys they always 'forgot' to roll the cans down and I got stuck with that duty. I didn't mind but after cleaning the house, washing the dishes, making the beds and washing their clothes? I ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to clean the cat's litter pans! LOL It was bad enough that it took 8 freaking hours just to clean the house!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieb View Post

And the same reasons that there will never be an SGA movie. I can't blame the SGU actors. They're only performing the crap parts that they were hired for. IMO its not their fault that some people find the show boring and a better sleep aid than Ambien....or anesthesia.
                          No, I'm sure it's not the actors fault. I have a few names in mind but I won't say them out loud.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                            Hope you haven't missed it. Mine picks reliably somewhere between 7:30am to 7:30pm.
                            It picks up tomorrow, normally in the afternoon and is actually pretty reliable.

Originally posted by Suzieb View Post

Heck, no! I was actually thinking of ditching the next one I felt so awful. I'm not kidding! And the weather in MN? Rainy, cold, and drizzly both days.
                            sigpic

Comment

At least it didn't feel like 100'F with the humidity.

sigpic

Comment

*pretty*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X