No announcement yet.

Everyone Says I Love You (209)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting off Aaron for a mo.. how much longer do you think Mile's will have before he loses his arm?

Comment

I hope he doesn't end up losing his hand or arm. Is his hand something that is fixable without amputation? For some reason I'm picturing Miles with a hook for a hand now lol.

I guess the nanites can always come back to fix up Miles, but if they do that, that also means that they'll probably bring back Cynthia. Hopefully it's not something that requires them though.
      sigpic

Comment

It imo depends on how bad its infected and whether that infection has spread to the blood or not.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          It imo depends on how bad its infected and whether that infection has spread to the blood or not.
          From what I've seen, his entire arm has to be amputated.
          Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
            Are you saying from what they showed us in the episode or you've read something that says they amputate his arm?

Comment

Appearences can be decieving. Ignoring that this is tv which tends to dramatize injuries, a lot of times what appears on the skin isn't a relaible indicator of the amount of damage a body has.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Appearences can be decieving. Ignoring that this is tv which tends to dramatize injuries, a lot of times what appears on the skin isn't a relaible indicator of the amount of damage a body has.
                Either way; that injury will either result in his hand or his arm being amputated because how else would be healed. Magical nanites?

In all seriousness the writers need to have Miles lose his combat ability and this is the only way to do it. If they have to amputate something so be it.
                Back from the grave.

Comment

Either way; that injury will either result in his hand or his arm being amputated because how else would be healed. Magical nanites?

In all seriousness the writers need to have Miles lose his combat ability and this is the only way to do it. If they have to amputate something so be it.
                  What if in their rush to amputate something, they amputate the wrong appendage....ouch

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                    Yep, next episode is Jan 8th.
                    Lucky you after this episode ended on Sky1 they announced that Revolution wouldn't be back until March 2nd 2014, i wonder has it become Sky1's policy to have long gaps between shows that take a break for christmas, they did the same with SGU which took a break right around the time Colonel Young abandoned Rush on the planet with the alien ship, i don't remember if they did the same thing with the second season of SGU.

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                    And oh btw, I am very sad to see Horn go.
                    I wasn't i'm glad he went up in flames he was a lame and boring bad guy now Major Neville there's an intimidating bad guy Major Neville is everything Horn wasn't, all that was missing was Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire.

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                    They could go the religious route too, with Aaron or someone else as the nanites avatar/messenger; or Aaron himself(or someone else) can decide to play a Messiah figure.
                    Like Gauis Baltar in BSG? Maybe Aaron could dream up his own number six cylon.

My favourite line in this episode was General Monroe saying i'm Batman, my favourite scenes all belong to Aaron, this episode is the best since the first episode of season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill View Post
                      Lucky you after this episode ended on Sky1 they announced that Revolution wouldn't be back until March 2nd 2014, i wonder has it become Sky1's policy to have long gaps between shows that take a break for christmas, they did the same with SGU which took a break right around the time Colonel Young abandoned Rush on the planet with the alien ship, i don't remember if they did the same thing with the second season of SGU.
                      Last year, NBC had the show off until the end of March. It was a pretty long break, I'm glad they didn't do that this year. I think they wanted to keep it paired up with The Voice and they had another show that they wanted to air in that timeslot; none of that was an issue this year.
                      SGU had a similar mid-season break on Syfy too( I think). Syfy only does short seasons now(like most other cable channels here), so there are really long breaks between seasons on all their shows, which is kind of annoying.

Originally posted by generaloneill View Post
                      Like Gauis Baltar in BSG? Maybe Aaron could dream up his own number six cylon.

My favourite line in this episode was General Monroe saying i'm Batman, my favourite scenes all belong to Aaron, this episode is the best since the first episode of season 1.
                      Lol, yeah like Baltar, I kind of hope not though, I wasn't too fond of Baltar's little cult arc(I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it that much either). Cynthia could be his Six I guess lol.

That "I'm Batman" line was great. I also loved it when Monroe told Miles that he'd gone soft, and he said that Miles was "like a puppy holding a kitten", or something like that. I liked all the Monroe and Miles interaction in the episode; and Aaron's scenes with the creepy nano-boy.
                      sigpic

Comment

While Gaius and Aaron have some similarities, i don't see him being a Gaius. They both are whiny, they both are a little weak in fighting. That's it.

Comment

I don't think that Baltar and Aaron are alike personality wise, my comment was in regard to the possibility of Aaron being given a storyline where he becomes a Messiah figure with groupies, like Baltar in season 4 of BSG.
                          sigpic

Comment

AHh. Would make for a change where he is the focus.

Comment

Working...
                            X