No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It snowed here too -- not nearly enough to build a snowman or make a snowangel. It barely covers the ground but it's awesome nonetheless.

One friend was a day late with his b'day wishes. The weather gods only two days.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      It snowed here too -- not nearly enough to build a snowman or make a snowangel. It barely covers the ground but it's awesome nonetheless.

One friend was a day late with his b'day wishes. The weather gods only two days.
      Same here but south of us got slammed with over 6 inches. It's been a beautiful day, and since it's only 23F, everything is sticking.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Hope you're all enjoying this Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        We finally a little snow this morning. I had Black Forest cake to celebrate.
        Yum! I love Black Forest cake!

It's cold but dry out here. We're supposed to get some rain and a warm up for the next two days, then it goes back to being cold and clear. I'd rather take the warmer temps and rain.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The cherries weren't that great, but it was on sale the grocery store. Still, I did like the chocolate. And I did find some sale holiday chocolate too.

Most of the snow melted, and it's kinda icy now.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

The cherries weren't that great, but it was on sale the grocery store. Still, I did like the chocolate. And I did find some sale holiday chocolate too.

Most of the snow melted, and it's kinda icy now.
            Yeah, it can be tricky to get a BF cake just right.

The brief warmup has begun here. All the way up to 41 degrees!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yay, a whole 9 degrees warm! I've made Black Forest cake for school, but that was a while ago. It turned out pretty good, probably because I used kinda pricey cherries.
              sigpic

Comment

Art Challenge #121

We’re back after our holiday hiatus. Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season and that 2017 is off to a good start for you.

For our first challenge in the new year let's explore a different kind of 'ship'. We're breaking out the BroTPs. Our prompt is: Friendship. Friends deserve some love too.

Please PM your entries to me by noon on the 16th.
                sigpic
                Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Bromances -- there are plenty in my shows.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Happy Monday! We had a perfect snow. It stuck in the yard, but the roads were clear. And I received a late Christmas present, a friend brought me a little Stargate SG1 Lego pack they found.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                        And I received a late Christmas present, a friend brought me a little Stargate SG1 Lego pack they found.
                        Oh, that's cool!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

There are Stargate Legos? Where? I want some. Also, winter is kinda broken. It's been in the low 50s lately.
                            sigpic

Comment

There are Stargate Legos? Where? I want some.
                              They are rubbish. They are cheap knock-offs of the real lego.

I own a wraith dart, of which a block is missing and after complaints never even got a replacement for it. The pieces don't fit and the colors are awful. And I also have a jaffa canon -- small piece.

At the same time, I own a WWI Lego plane of which I was missing a block. All I had to do to get a replacement was order one on the website and got it for free two weeks later.

My sister owns a ... what's it called again ... X-301, with what is supposed to be a Lego-version of Carter. The blocks again don't fit together properly, and the figure is rubbish.

Best-Lock, that's the company.

Comment

There are Stargate Legos? Where? I want some. Also, winter is kinda broken. It's been in the low 50s lately.
                                Same here. It will be in the 60s today but a "wintry mix" on Sat.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X