Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Fringe doom!!!!!!! It wouldn't be fair, everytime I get into what turns out to be a good entertaining show it gets axed. All the ones I don't really go for seem to end up with at least four seasons and more! Stargate SG-1 thankfully was an exception for me.

At least Supernatural carried on, that would have been a good example of crazy decisions if that met its doom after the second season. I would say such a decision for Fringe would be crazy in my book, so they'd better renew it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Huh?
      Sorry, someone was talking about DVR's so I figure the doom wasn't that bad!!! Whih I really hope so, I really like this show.
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
        Sorry, someone was talking about DVR's so I figure the doom wasn't that bad!!! Whih I really hope so, I really like this show.
        Ahhh...I think I started the DVR talk. I was being thankful I have a DVR because I fell asleep during last week's episode of Fringe, and thankfully my DVR recorded it!
        sigpic

Comment

Ahhh...I think I started the DVR talk. I was being thankful I have a DVR because I fell asleep during last week's episode of Fringe, and thankfully my DVR recorded it!
          Oh, I can understand that... I used to have a DVR. I don't now...miss it everyday. LOL

Comment

New Fringe tomorrow! YAY!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I can understand that... I used to have a DVR. I don't now...miss it everyday. LOL
              I really don't see how my wife and I could function without our DVR. We watch way too many programs that we can't always watch live.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

New Fringe tomorrow! YAY!!!
                I know! And it looks like another great one.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I know! And it looks like another great one.
                  I hope I'm home in time from my retarded meeting...if not the DVR is set.
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope I'm home in time from my retarded meeting...if not the DVR is set.
                    Yeah, that is how I will be watching it very shortly.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really don't see how my wife and I could function without our DVR. We watch way too many programs that we can't always watch live.
                      Ya, so do I. I've learn to watch them the next day or when ever I can online, but it's not the same...

Comment

Ya, so do I. I've learn to watch them the next day or when ever I can online, but it's not the same...
                        It is better than nothing though.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, that is how I will be watching it very shortly.
                          I still haven't watched Fringe from last week. I worked Thursday, late Friday, all day Saturday, and a half day Sunday.
                          sigpic

Comment

I still haven't watched Fringe from last week. I worked Thursday, late Friday, all day Saturday, and a half day Sunday.
                            Not seeing it for that long after it aired would drive me nuts.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Not seeing it for that long after it aired would drive me nuts.
                              Trust me...if you worked as much as I do...it wouldn't drive you nuts. You'd be thinking about not watching a TV show...you'd focus more on getting some sleep....

Anyhoo...I got to watch the episode last night, and I must say that it was another fine episode. I thought for sure that Peter was gonna find out the truth...
                              sigpic

Comment

Trust me...if you worked as much as I do...it wouldn't drive you nuts. You'd be thinking about not watching a TV show...you'd focus more on getting some sleep....

Anyhoo...I got to watch the episode last night, and I must say that it was another fine episode. I thought for sure that Peter was gonna find out the truth...
                                Soon enough, hopefully.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X