No announcement yet.

Just Another Day (513)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was expecting the series to end with everyone celebrating and then having something weird happen. Carter says 'Oh C***' and it fades to black.

But we didn't get that. I do like how the series came full circle though. It was nice to see all of the litte cameos. If Sy Fy leave this franchise to rot after having it air for 5 seasons, they're morons. Would anyone else buy canon comics or short stories set after season 5? I would .

One thing that does still annoy me about Eureka is the Artefact. It was made out to be such a big deal in the first and second seasons and then it just went away, we never really learnt much more about it, where it came from or anything like that. It feels like such a missed opportunity. It was one of the coolest mysteries on the show i thought. A shame really.

Oh well, it had a good run.

Comment

Was it me or did Zoey and Grant seem to have voice/voice-over issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Shylodog View Post
        I think I saw a *slight* issue...But that might have just been the broadcast.
        sigpic

Comment

Loved the ending... is that the right way to describe it??

Made these after watching it, just thought I'd share

sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Shylodog View Post

I noticed that as well. Zoe seemed to have a deeper voice, and Grant sounded like a forced American accent? Did he have the English accent in season 4 or an American accent? I cannot remember.

Comment

Seemed to me like Zoey had only a couple short, SHORT one-liners, and Grant's voice was way deeper than it was in season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                Did he have the English accent in season 4 or an American accent? I cannot remember.
                You know I wondered that exact same thing myself on a re-watch of Just another day. I never noticed Zoe's voice but I did his. I thought "That's not how he sounded in Season 4, is it?" But short of re-watching those episodes, I can't remember.

Comment

He had an American accent (very poor one too), but yes it was much deeper in the finale.

I'm still bitter this show has ended, but it was wrapped up nicely.

Comment

I'm watching this again on my brand new DVD set

It's funny seeing all the jabs at Syfy that I missed the first time.
                    sigpic

Comment

The jabs at SyFy were wonderful!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        The jabs at SyFy were wonderful!
                        Can someone name them for me? Because I only recognized the shortened time period, but thats about the only connection I made.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

The bit about how the president said it was a "budget issue" for the closing of Eureka, about how Eureka may not be the best for economic returns but what they do is revolutionary. There are a few more and probably some I haven't caught.
                          sigpic

Comment

basically, the 'evil govt official' was skiffy
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just watched the finale (after blowing through all 5 seasons in less than a week) and now im sad. It was a great episode.

Good news is we have Warehouse 13 to watch, which is nice because it takes place in the same universe, so we get to still see whats going on.

I do intend on watching Alphas at some point too. (which is also in the same universe)

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post

Good news is we have Warehouse 13 to watch, which is nice because it takes place in the same universe, so we get to still see whats going on.

I do intend on watching Alphas at some point too. (which is also in the same universe)
                                Lol, and now Alphas has ended, and Warehouse 13 is ending within a year.

Goodbye, Eureka universe.

That being said, it's hard to imagine that it has been a year since this ended.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X