sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I want the Comic-Con one.
        I had a link to which ive now lost, its wasnt very good quality everyone kept wooing when seen certain characters or events, and the camra work wasnt that good...... if i can find it ill post it here, but its like a montage it shows a brief preview of all the previous seasons before showing for season 10

in full

Just the season 10 preview
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 01 August 2010, 07:45 AM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Smallville: The Secrets of Season 10

This week, at the TCA (Television Critics Association) press tour, I was among a group of reporters who spoke to Smallville executive producers/showrunners Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders – and they had plenty to reveal about the tenth and final season. Read on to find out what's to come for Clark, Lois, Chloe, Supergirl, Brainiac and much more.

continues:
          http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/110/1109506p1.html

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I want the Comic-Con one.
            Agreed! One without cheering in the background....

Comment

Could you ask the ‘Smallville‘ producers about Clois from Clark’s POV? – ginnytwin via Twitter
              I hand-delivered your question to Brian Peterson, who noted that now that Lois knows who The Blur is, “For the first time Clark doesn’t know everything; Lois has the secret. So that dynamic will flip everything in that relationship, and it really brings those personal feelings to life.” Kelly Souders echoed that sentiment, saying, “All those scenes we’ve seen Clark play over the years – going all the way back to Lana – literally get flipped.” Flippin’ cool!

Did you ask the ‘Smallville’ producers about Allison Mack’s exit storyline? – Celine
              Ha, trick question – Chloe isn’t getting an exit storyline. “Allison created this character, brought her to life, and wants to make sure she has a part in the final season. So she’s not really being written off,” says Kelly Souders. After taking some time off early in the season to do a play, “Allison comes back and has a really strong storyline, and I think fans will be very happy with it. They will not have seen the last of Chloe Sullivan.”

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv...huck-and-more/

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                Agreed! One without cheering in the background....
                Ideally, yes.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

'Smallville' casts Hawkgirl, Deadshot

Sahar Biniaz and Bradley Stryker will appear in the final season of Smallville as comic characters Hawkgirl and Deadshot.

KryptonSite reports that Biniaz will play Shayera, the alter-ego of Hawkgirl and the long-lost love of Hawkman / Carter Hall (Michael Shanks).

It is unknown if the character will appear in her supehero guise in the episode, which is titled 'Shield'.

The instalment will also introduce former O.C. star Stryker as Floyd Lawton, the alias of the villainous Deadshot.

Biniaz has appeared in three previous Smallville episodes in small roles, while Stryker recently made a guest appearance on Stargate Universe.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s85...-deadshot.html

Comment

Smallville Exclusive: General Lane, Lucy Lane to Return

Lois Lane's family is making a return visit to Smallville!

General Sam Lane (Michael Ironside) and Lucy Lane (Peyton List), the father and wild-child sister of Lois (Erica Durance), are set to return to in a late-October episode, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

General Lane and Lucy were last seen in separate episodes during Season 4. The General, however, has been mentioned numerous times, including last season when Lois called to discuss her wedding to Clark (Tom Welling) while under a persuasive spell.

Details on the duo's arrival are sparse, but we hope the General's return has something to do with Lex Luthor, who became the General's boss in the comic books.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Smallvil...e-1021736.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                      Smallville Exclusive: General Lane, Lucy Lane to Return

Lois Lane's family is making a return visit to Smallville!

General Sam Lane (Michael Ironside) and Lucy Lane (Peyton List), the father and wild-child sister of Lois (Erica Durance), are set to return to in a late-October episode, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

General Lane and Lucy were last seen in separate episodes during Season 4. The General, however, has been mentioned numerous times, including last season when Lois called to discuss her wedding to Clark (Tom Welling) while under a persuasive spell.

Details on the duo's arrival are sparse, but we hope the General's return has something to do with Lex Luthor, who became the General's boss in the comic books.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Smallvil...e-1021736.aspx
                      That would be so great.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question: The new Smallvile promo shows Chloe holding Dr. Fate’s helmet, but what I want to know is if she actually puts it on? —Thom
                        Ausiello: Y** she does

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/...ys-glee-90210/

Comment

that would explain where she goes and why know one has heard of her in the future

Comment

Wow, those are some massive spoilers. Sounds epic. Lots of things happening.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                              Wow, those are some massive spoilers. Sounds epic. Lots of things happening.
                              Lots indeed!
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Latest Season 10 Promo

http://www.comicvine.com/news/smallv...-promo/141870/

Comment

Working...
                                X