• Show
Clear All

Once upon a Cure Gala 24.9.2011

Comment

Thanks iiradned
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Okay, this might sound off topic and totally dorky, but I was thinking of framing the autograph I got from AT while at Dragon Con. I have the frame, but I've heard that sometimes these kinds of glossy photographs can stick to the glass faces of frames...

Does anybody have any experience with framing these kinds of photos, with the sharpie on them? I figured someone on here might know better than the people I heard the warning from...

Thanks in advance!

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/306Animus_1280_05a.jpg
            Love!

Did anyone else notice the gun she uses in this scene-- the one she keeps under her pillow-- is shiny? And in the low light of the candles it looked gold.

Shiny and gold... like Ashley's...

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
              Love!

Did anyone else notice the gun she uses in this scene-- the one she keeps under her pillow-- is shiny? And in the low light of the candles it looked gold.

Shiny and gold... like Ashley's...
              That does look like Ashley's, doesn't it?
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Comment

Comment

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/80739.jpg
                    Oooh, wow! What's this one from? Just a general SG-1 photo op? I like! And it's not one I've seen before! Thanks Rad!

Comment

Oooh, wow! What's this one from? Just a general SG-1 photo op? I like! And it's not one I've seen before! Thanks Rad!
                      Not for SG-1. This was a photoshoot she did for something else. Exactly what escapes me at the moment.

Comment

There was that movie she did... The Void? It looks to be about that time...

Comment

Not for SG-1. This was a photoshoot she did for something else. Exactly what escapes me at the moment.
                          it was for a spooky show she hosted once, called, 'Proof Positive: Evidence of the Paranormal'. it was done in 2004
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

thanks! now I have to go see if I can find some footage of that. I have *way* too much time on my hands... I'll share links if I find anything

Comment

thanks! now I have to go see if I can find some footage of that. I have *way* too much time on my hands... I'll share links if I find anything
                              oh, please do share!

~i missed one episode of their short run... number 9 i think... i still feel bad ~
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

http://www.ovguide.com/tv/proof_positive.htm

There's a bit of a clip here, where AT does some of her thing. Haven't watched it all the way through. And I'm still looking for more, so don't worry. If it's out there, I'll find it!

Comment

Working...
                                X