This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soniiiety View Post
    HELLO! I hope I can talk about alot of things, thats good that the forumm is still active, I am happy to see

that this place exsists, (hopefully I can find some answers too :0 )
    Ignore Annoyed, his name tells you why you should
    sigpic

Comment

You should ignore both pookey and Annoyed. They have dementia
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Just be sure that you confiscate any and all Bacon found. Oh, And jelgate can't handle any booze better than Rum.

Comment

So what you are saying is that I can handle all booze
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I feel compelled to repeat myself, seems like the message didn't go through the 1st time around.

Drinking Rum before sundown is not being alcoholic, it's being a pirate.

Oh and Welcome, I'm Chaka, the best Unas on this board.
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

I just wanted to say hi, looking forward to reading and chatting about Stargate

Comment

Hello.. dinner
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Skysmurf -- welcome!

Love the name too. Funky.

It's been good eatin' lately... lots of new meat in da house.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hi. I'm Heath.

I'm coming here as a refugee from SGC. I had joined SGC because of the ability the message others about Stargate but that functionality has essentially been removed. I'm excited to be here though and hope to maybe make some lasting friendships.

Comment

FH! Fire up the BBQ. Did jelgate ever get around to cleaning it after the last newbie?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath_E View Post
                        I'm coming here as a refugee from SGC. I had joined SGC because of the ability the message others about Stargate but that functionality has essentially been removed. I'm excited to be here though and hope to maybe make some lasting friendships.
                        Refugees welcome!

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        FH! Fire up the BBQ. Did jelgate ever get around to cleaning it after the last newbie?
                        Use the spare!

We have a spare, right?

Comment

For half a second I was confused as all hell and then things clicked . Hello though!

Comment

I'm one of those where humour most often goes over my head.

Comment

For half a second I was confused as all hell and then things clicked . Hello though!
                              Don't pay attention to the lunatics in the asylum. We're all good people, and very sane...

I'm one of those where humour most often goes over my head.
                              You'll find ours is of an exceptional depth, it'll be hard to miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Don't pay attention to the lunatics in the asylum. We're all good people, and very sane...
                                Define Sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X