• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reign (309)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    REIGN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 309
    While tensions continue to mount between Lena and Morgan Edge, the appearance of a mysterious symbol all over National City points to the arrival of another Kryptonian. And Kara is unsettled when she learns of an ancient prophecy about the Worldkiller, Reign.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 June 2018, 10:33 AM.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
      I just threw up in my mouth a little...
      Just head to the fridge for a snack whenever the shipping starts up. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Just head to the fridge for a snack whenever the shipping starts up. Problem solved.
        Nah, it's not the "shipping" per se. I'd be far too a hypocrite if I let anybody assume it.
        No, it's James. The same James who two moments ago believed that Lena made the children sick on purpose or merely being irresponsible, the same James who always tried to "protect" Kara from getting hurt by trusting a Luthor. And twenty seconds later BAM! they are kissing.

Well, I get it, Andrew Kreisberg being the sexist and misogynist d-wad he is, he couldn't let Lena have a female love interest, more so, he had to tie her to a male love interest just to shut up the people who were shipping "wrong". But he's been fired since, there's the possibility for the writers to blame all the eff-ups on him, and start from a clean slate. (They could have at least cut that barf-worthy scene).
        sigpic

Comment

Wow...just wow. Looking forward to the second half of this season.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Wow...just wow. Looking forward to the second half of this season.
            It was obvious that Kara was going to get her butt kicked since this is midseason finsle
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I love business Lena, but casual Lena is awesome. She is always awesome. I really missed her the last 3 weeks or so. So they're really going ahead with the James/Lena romance even though there is no chemistry and makes no sense other than to give James something to do. I really thought they might have been cutting back on the romances for a while but I guess CW just can't help themselves. But Katie McGrath is fabulous as Lena. I'm so happy to see her back

Well Reign, I feel bad for her. She's really bad but has no control over what she's becoming. I kinda hoped she'd be able to be redeemed but I don't know how that'll be possible now that she's brutally killed countless people. Odette Annable has been a terrific addition to the show. With that get-up on you don't recognise her

The Alex/Kara scenes are always awesome to have. So glad the sister relationship made a comeback this season. Although this season has been a bit hit and miss it's been so much better than last season.

But come on, you can't leave us hanging like that.

P.S. But how convenient that Lena didn't look up and see James do his Guardian thing until it was all over. RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER *rolleyes*
              sigpic

Comment

Nah, it's not the "shipping" per se. I'd be far too a hypocrite if I let anybody assume it.
                No, it's James. The same James who two moments ago believed that Lena made the children sick on purpose or merely being irresponsible, the same James who always tried to "protect" Kara from getting hurt by trusting a Luthor. And twenty seconds later BAM! they are kissing.
                Don't expect logic from shipping. Period.

Well, I get it, Andrew Kreisberg being the sexist and misogynist d-wad he is, he couldn't let Lena have a female love interest, more so, he had to tie her to a male love interest just to shut up the people who were shipping "wrong". But he's been fired since, there's the possibility for the writers to blame all the eff-ups on him, and start from a clean slate. (They could have at least cut that barf-worthy scene).
                Are you saying that "if it's not a homosexual relationship, it's not valid, or doesn't count somehow?"

Turn that around. What would your reaction be if someone said it was invalid because it wasn'ta "straight" relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  Don't expect logic from shipping. Period.

Are you saying that "if it's not a homosexual relationship, it's not valid, or doesn't count somehow?"

Turn that around. What would your reaction be if someone said it was invalid because it wasn'ta "straight" relationship.
                  To paraphrase Foghorn Leghorn: What-? I say what? Andrew, you dat?
                  How could you misunderstand this one? Okay, don't answer it, I know. Because you wanted to.
                  Okay, one last time: James and Lena makes no sense even in the CW world. Zero sense. Then why did Andrew Kreisberg force it? Apart from being a sexist pig, who got fired for harassing women? Yeah, exactly...
                  sigpic

Comment

James and Lena make zero sense. From day 1 he's treated her with suspicion. He went all out to try prove her guilt before he even met her just because of her last name. He jumoed at the first opportunity to try oust her from Catco. He pretty much condoned the attempt on Lean's life. Every time something happens he's suspicious of Lena because she's a Luthor. after the mess with the Mon-El character and Kara/Mon-El they're doing it again. Didn't they learn anything from season 2? I wonder how much influence Kreisberg had at this point. It would certainly explain a few things.

Is this the message they're trying to convey to young girls? It's a dangerous message to teach young impressionable girls
                    sigpic

Comment

People change Linda. I'm not saying I agree with the ship but by now I think James and everyone else was wrong about Lena being evil. Remember even Kara at first didn't trust Lena because of who her brother was
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        People change Linda. I'm not saying I agree with the ship but by now I think James and everyone else was wrong about Lena being evil. Remember even Kara at first didn't trust Lena because of who her brother was
                        The biggest problem here is that we didn't see that change neither in Mon-El nor in James. It was like, and let me be blunt here, that both of them wanted to get laid so bad, they turned a blind eye to their doubts. In case of James that Lena being Luthor does not want to poison children for kicks. Or in case of Mon-El that women can be strong, independent and women at the same time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Problem with James though is he still didn't quite trust Lena when Edge tried to blame her for the lead poisoning of kids and that was only a few weeks ago. Now all of a sudden we're supposed to believe he just suddenly changed overnight? Lena "I've never stood behind a man" Luthor now has to settle for mediocrity?

After the end of Kara/Mon-El and Alex/Maggie and the disappearance of winn's crazy girlfriend I thought they'd cut back on the romances for a while. But the CW just can't help themselves with all this teen drama nonsense

BUT if they had to give Lena a love interest I would have accepted Winn
                          sigpic

Comment

Not a fair comparasion. Even Lena thought she was responsible. It wasn't for malicious reasons and more of a miscalculation
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

To paraphrase Foghorn Leghorn: What-? I say what? Andrew, you dat?
                              How could you misunderstand this one? Okay, don't answer it, I know. Because you wanted to.
                              Okay, one last time: James and Lena makes no sense even in the CW world. Zero sense. Then why did Andrew Kreisberg force it? Apart from being a sexist pig, who got fired for harassing women? Yeah, exactly...
                              Many of the relationships on this show don't make sense. Half the time it seems as if they are just rolling dice to pair people up. So nonsense is not unusual.

And I didn't know the creator had been nailed in the sexual misbehavior scandals. To be blunt, they are coming so fast, I don't even pay attention anymore. Yeah, he will be the whipping boy for all that is wrong on this show.

But I don't get this:
                              Well, I get it, Andrew Kreisberg being the sexist and misogynist d-wad he is, he couldn't let Lena have a female love interest, more so, he had to tie her to a male love interest just to shut up the people who were shipping "wrong".
                              Why does it make a difference if lena hooks up with a male or a female?

Comment

Working...
                              X