The Fifth Stage (412)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really liked this episode...
    I was actually hating Claire for the first time. I don't think the writers intended that but seriously, they just made her too innocent
    The whole Peter/Nathan/Sylar thing was nice, I knew what was going to happen but it was nice to see it unfold...
    Did you notice Heroes is going back to 9/8c a week after it comes back? I am so happy
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Did you notice Heroes is going back to 9/8c a week after it comes back? I am so happy
      It's to make room for Chuck which has it's two hour season premiere on Sunday, January 10 and then it moves back to it's regular time slot 8/7c on January 11.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
        It's to make room for Chuck which has it's two hour season premiere on Sunday, January 10 and then it moves back to it's regular time slot 8/7c on January 11.
        Ahh...
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ahh...
          What's with the sad smiley?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
            On a side note... Sylar flashes Peter something in his hand when he walks away from falling from the building. Does anyone know what it is? Or am I mistaken?
            i think you are mistaken. Sylar just waved to Peter when he walked away after falling down

Comment

Quite liking the new Peter. He's more smart now, since he doesn't have to be dumbed down by idiocy to balance his imba power anymore. Giving his original power back will ruin that.
              Mia: Don't you hate that?
              Vincent: Hate what?
              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

What's with the sad smiley?
                I miss Heroes everyweek because of it is at 8/7c For a moment there I thought I was going to be able to watch it live again
                sigpic

Comment

The Peter-Nathan goodbye was pretty good

but Claire I didn't like in this one. why the hell did she need Gretchen with her?
                  if they paired her with Tracy I would understand, but Gretchen?

and where is Tracy btw?
                  Last edited by Heaven; 01 December 2009, 02:17 PM.

Comment

A good all round episode I think, though what a sucker it is having to wait until Jan for the next one. Seriously? Supernatural goes on a break, and now Heroes? Gawd!

We've not seen the end of Peter vs Sylar, and yeah, I think that the whole Sylar thing (being the big main villan that cuts open people's heads) is getting a bit repetitive now. Can't really win with this one, he is a great character, but needs to change a bit. I'm still waiting to know if he retained any of his memories from that time he was at the carnival, and if so, what he plans to do next. For Sylar, that would be like a kid at a candy store, all those people, with all their abilities. Would be a field day for him.

Am curious also, as to whether we're going to get a Samuel / Sylar showdown at some point. Samuel (for some deranged reason) wanted Sylar at the carnival, obviously not knowing his full power, else he wouldn't have got him there; nobody in their right mind would allow a psychopath to walk around a carnival all day long.

I'm sceptical about Samuel too.. From what we currently know, his power is suppose to be real dangerous. As evil as he appears, Samuel doesn't strike me as someone who wants to commit mass murder, then again, we know little of him. I suppose if his power becomes that great, he can create that crator / wall that he was going on about; if he can move the earth, he can (in theory) create islands and continents, no?

Also, was that Doyle in the back of that van right at the end, or was that meant to be someone else? Whoever it was, looked pretty dead to me. Looked like Doyle (who had previously said to Claire that he had something to talk to her about); maybe he knew something, and Samuel didn't want her knowing? Hmm...

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                    and where is Tracy btw?
                    Probably still driving around somewhere... took a wrong turn, and now the compass is going mad.
                    sigpic
                    It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
                      Also, was that Doyle in the back of that van right at the end, or was that meant to be someone else? Whoever it was, looked pretty dead to me. Looked like Doyle (who had previously said to Claire that he had something to talk to her about); maybe he knew something, and Samuel didn't want her knowing? Hmm...
                      it was the minor league douche that cut Claire

Comment

IMO for the show to gain even part of its former glory Peter has to regain his proper ability. Sylar basically has free roam. However this whole Nathan/Sylar business is getting very tedious, i hope that storyline is wrapped up soon.

Hopfully they can build towards a season five that will be an improvement on that last 1 and a half, because in all fairness i watch the show still on past glory hoping for it to regain its s1-2 form.

Comment

Which is so awesome! Chuck and Heroes together on the same night is so great for me.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I miss Heroes everyweek because of it is at 8/7c For a moment there I thought I was going to be able to watch it live again
                            Maybe you misunderstood me. Chuck will air at 8/7c and Heroes will air after Chuck.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                              IMO for the show to gain even part of its former glory Peter has to regain his proper ability.
                              No, Peter's ability took away all the excitement in the show. For a proper showdown between Peter and anyone, Peter had to be dumbed down otherwise he'd easily own anyone. Which was getting REALLY frustrating eventually.

Sylar basically has free roam. However this whole Nathan/Sylar business is getting very tedious, i hope that storyline is wrapped up soon.
                              Ehm, it IS solved now.
                              Mia: Don't you hate that?
                              Vincent: Hate what?
                              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Maybe you misunderstood me. Chuck will air at 8/7c and Heroes will air after Chuck.
                                No, I got that

I was just saying that I thought Heroes was going to stay at 9/8c for the rest of the season
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X