This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SANCTUARY -- EMILIE ULLERUP INTERVIEW WITH UBER SCI FI GEEK

UberSciFiGeek has posted a recent, quite lengthy, interview with Emilie Ullerup. In it she talks about her role in Sanctuary, Jpod and even a bit on Paradox. No spoilers, just thoughts on what she would like to see happen on Sanctuary!

Here's the link http://geek.ravenkai.com/archives/3867

Comment

Originally posted by Inward Wind View Post
      SANCTUARY -- EMILIE ULLERUP INTERVIEW WITH UBER SCI FI GEEK

UberSciFiGeek has posted a recent, quite lengthy, interview with Emilie Ullerup. In it she talks about her role in Sanctuary, Jpod and even a bit on Paradox. No spoilers, just thoughts on what she would like to see happen on Sanctuary!

Here's the link http://geek.ravenkai.com/archives/3867
      Oh, thank you so much Inward Wind.

Nice find!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/03/05/tv...le-non-humans/

TV Squad Ten: TV's hottest female non-humans
        Posted Mar 5th 2009

Excerpt:

9. Dr. Helen Magnus (Amanda Tapping), Sanctuary
        A super intelligent, immortal doctor who kicks evil ass and looks good in leather? She might be 157 years old, but Dr. Helen Magnus is definitely hot. I'm sure most Sanctuary fans would agree. Some might not consider Dr. Magnus a "non-human," but a normal person juiced up by vampire blood. But once you inject yourself with enough vampire blood to become indestructible and gain other super-human abilities, you're no longer human, you're an "abnormal."

Dr. Magnus is an admirable leader and she's committed to her cause – helping and protecting the misunderstood abnormals of the world. She's tough, mysterious and she's played by Amanda Tapping, already a geek sex symbol thanks to her years on the Stargate franchise.

5. Ashley Magnus (Emilie Ullerup), Sanctuary
        Helen Magnus' abnormal daughter has a killer instinct – which she inherited from her pops, John Druitt, aka Jack the Ripper – that comes in handy when she's hunting monsters in tight leather outfits. Ashley has a lot in common with Buffy Summers. She's strong and fearless in battle, but she hides a vulnerable side from her friends and family. She's also a weapons expert and kind of a techie. I'm looking forward to seeing her recent turn to the dark side play out when season two premieres.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

SGA /Sanctuary - MGM Stargate: Stargate Magazine Interviews Samantha Carter:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=590

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

http://www.vfxworld.com/?sa=adv&code...=news&id=26682

March 5, 2009
            Sanctuary Goes International, Preps Season Two

excerpt:

Toronto-based producer and distributor Tricon Films & Television has signed a
            series of major international deals for the series SANCTUARY, whilst at the
            same time preparing for production on season two. The show was recently
            commissioned for a second season by Sci Fi Channel in the U.S. and by the Space
            channel in Canada.

Tricon has pre-sold SANCTUARY to ITV4 in the U.K., which also had success
            with season one, and has inked a major deal for seasons one and two with E1 Ent.
            for distribution of worldwide home video. Season one has been sold to TV3
            Russia and NRJ 12 in France. AXN has also snapped up the series for Central
            Europe, while Sci Fi will air the series internationally in Asia, Australia and
            Europe.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

SG1/SGA/Sanctuary - Tapping/McGillion - 'Engaged to Kill' Mar 8 '09:

On Sunday, March 8 '09 at 7am on LMN (Lifetime MOVIE Network), the '06 made-for-tv movie, 'Engaged to Kill,' co-starring Amanda Tapping, Paul McGillion, Anna Marie DeLuise, Peter DeLuise, Daniella Evangelista (SG1's Crusade), Katharine Isabelle (SG1's Camelot, Sanctuary's Nubbins), Elias Toufexis (SGA's The Return, Parts 1 & 2) and Dominic Zamprogna (SGA's Childhood's End) is repeated.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Sanctuary - Chrisopher Heyerdahl Guests - Supernatural Mar 12:

At tv jots:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Supernatural: The Boys Are Back Tomorrow

March 11, 2009

... The big guest star of the episode is Christopher Heyerdahl, whom genre fans will have no trouble recognizing as the actor who plays both John Druitt and Bigfoot on Sci Fi Channel’s Sanctuary and Todd the improbable Wraith on Stargate Atlantis before it. Also reprising her role as blinded psychic and Winchester ally Pamela Barnes is two-time former guest star Traci Dinwiddie.

“Death Takes a Holiday” should be a great “We’re back, fans!” episode, so check out a preview below to get all warm and fuzzy in anticipation of its premiere. The sneak peek features Dean and Pamela having an appropriately freaky experience with regards to Sam.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/SGA/Sanctuary - Amanda Tapping - Vancouver Courier: Women in Film...:

At the Vancouver Courier:

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

Fred Lees' Urban Landscape

Fred Lee, Vancouver Courier

Published: Wednesday, March 11, 2009

... There were plenty of lights, cameras and action at the Vancity Theatre. Actresses Babz Chula and Amanda Tapping and Whistler Film Festival founder Shauna Hardy-Mishaw were among eight honourees toasted at the Women in Film and Television Spotlight Awards Gala. Canadian actress Molly Parker hosted the ninth running of the chick flick celebration held in conjunction with WIFTV's 20th anniversary.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/SGA/Sanctuary Guest Actors in Eureka Mini-Marathon Mar 24 '09:

From SciFi.com's schedulebot, SciFi Channel (US) has scheduled an Eureka marathon of the first half of season three episodes for March 24 '09. REMINDER: Eureka returns with NEW episodes in July '09!

08:00A BAD TO THE DRONE - Guest stars include Niall Matter (SGA's Lt. Kemp), Chris Gauthier (SGA's Trinity and Stargate: Ark of Truth), Jonathon Young (SGA's Dr. Parrish and Sanctuary's Nikola Tesla), Kirsten Robek (SG1's Divide and Conquer and Sanctuary's Kush) and Barclay Hope (SG1's Col. Lionel Pendergast)

09:00A WHAT ABOUT BOB - Guest stars include Niall Matter, Chris Gauthier and Malcolm Stewart (SG1's Cure)

10:00A BEST IN FAUX - Guest stars include Chris Gauthier,
                    Holly Dignard (SGA's Before I Sleep and SG1's Inauguration and Lost City, Part 1), Gabrielle Rose (Stargate: AoT), Alan Ruck (SGA's The Real World) and Lexa Doig (SG1's Dr. Lam)

11:00A I DO OVER - Guest stars include Chris Gauthier

12:00P SHOW ME THE MUMMY - Guest stars include Niall Matter, Chris Gauthier, Zak Santiago (SG1's Evolution, Parts 1 & 2) and Adrian Hough (SGA's The Brotherhood and SG1's Homecoming)

1:00P PHASED AND CONFUSED - Guest stars include Niall Matter, Chris Gauthier, and Jody Racicot (SG1's Sight Unseen)

2:00P HERE COME THE SUNS - Guest stars include Niall Matter, Chris Gauthier, Dean Marshall (SGA's Sgt./Agent Bates)

3:00P FROM FEAR TO ETERNITY - Guest stars include Niall Matter, Chris Gauthier, Barclay Hope and David Richmond-Peck (SGA's Harmony, SG1's Orpheus, and Sanctuary's Folding Man)

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Sanctuary - SciFi Wire: Amanda Tapping teases Sanctuary season two:

At SciFi Wire:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

Amanda Tapping teases Sanctuary season two—and a bit of Stargate!

By Ian Spelling
                      ON 03/17/09

Amanda Tapping, star and executive producer of the SCI FI Channel original series Sanctuary, told SCI FI Wire that viewers may get a glimpse into the events that helped shape her character, Dr. Helen Magnus—the 158-year-old scientist who leads the effort to protect/contain creatures of all kinds—when season two commences.

Tapping also talked briefly about her involvement in upcoming Stargate Atlantis and Stargate SG-1 DVD movies that are in the works.

SCI FI Wire spoke with Tapping, dressed head to toe in black and sporting raven hair, at SCI FI Channel's upfront presentation for advertisers and the media last night in New York. Following are edited excerpts from our exclusive interview.

A brief excerpt from the edited excerpts:
                      As you head into season two, what would you like to see for Helen and for the show in general?

Tapping: For Helen, I'd love to see a bit more into her backstory, maybe go back in time a little bit with her and see what shaped her. We're definitely going to be doing more interaction between the characters. We bringing some characters forward a bit more. There's a lot of stuff happening in season two.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                        Sanctuary - SciFi Wire: Amanda Tapping teases Sanctuary season two:

At SciFi Wire:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

Amanda Tapping teases Sanctuary season two—and a bit of Stargate!

By Ian Spelling
                        ON 03/17/09

Amanda Tapping, star and executive producer of the SCI FI Channel original series Sanctuary, told SCI FI Wire that viewers may get a glimpse into the events that helped shape her character, Dr. Helen Magnus—the 158-year-old scientist who leads the effort to protect/contain creatures of all kinds—when season two commences.

Tapping also talked briefly about her involvement in upcoming Stargate Atlantis and Stargate SG-1 DVD movies that are in the works.

SCI FI Wire spoke with Tapping, dressed head to toe in black and sporting raven hair, at SCI FI Channel's upfront presentation for advertisers and the media last night in New York. Following are edited excerpts from our exclusive interview.

A brief excerpt from the edited excerpts:
                        As you head into season two, what would you like to see for Helen and for the show in general?

Tapping: For Helen, I'd love to see a bit more into her backstory, maybe go back in time a little bit with her and see what shaped her. We're definitely going to be doing more interaction between the characters. We bringing some characters forward a bit more. There's a lot of stuff happening in season two.
                        Oh wow, thanks so much for this Morjana . After reading the article, I'm glad to hear again that Amanda believed in Sanctuary right from the start , and I find it very cute that Amanda calls Sanctuary, "that it's the little show that could." . Yup those are Amanda's words alright . But I actually think that's the right name to call it, since Amanda did say yet again that they don't have a major studio or support network backing them. I loved how AT said she's stoked because of all the buzz the show is getting, buzz is always good .

I loved what Amanda had to say about Helen in S2, and how she's getting back into directing, I can't wait for that ep . But, one thing that was said in the interview that I absolutely loved hearing Amanda say, when she was asked: "How much further can you spread yourself?"

Amanda: "You know what? It's a fine line. I'm hanging by a little tiny thread, but it's all good. And the most is important thing is I'm a mom."

I wasn't expecting her to say that, but to me, it was a very human thing to say . There's only 24 hours during a day, and while she's an "actor Amanda", "EP Amanda", "director Amanda" at different times, I'm glad to know that she considers herself "mommy Amanda" always .

Comment

SG1/SGA/Sanctuary - Christopher Heyerdahl - 'Cadavres':

Christopher Heyerdahl (SG1's Revisions, SGA's Halling & Todd, Sanctuary's John Druitt/Bigfoot), co-stars in a new Canadian release film, 'Cadavres.' (Release in Canada on Feb 20 '09.)

There's a trailer here, however, the movie is in French.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I've just posted an interview with Ryan Robbins who was Laydon Radim of Atlantis and now Henry Foss of Sanctuary. You can find it here:

http://www.stargategalaxy.com/index....46405#msg46405
                            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                              I've just posted an interview with Ryan Robbins who was Laydon Radim of Atlantis and now Henry Foss of Sanctuary. You can find it here:

Nice interview. Thanks for posting the link.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

Thank you for posting the link to your interview.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X