X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
    Or committing an Epstein as they say

I'm assuming you mean running an international pedo-pimping network for the 1%ers, such as Horny Clinton and cie? Yea of course, everybody's at risk of doing that mate.

Actually the problem is much simpler than that, it can be summarized to labeling non-Trump as ''Leftist'' or a Liberal.

The only label I agree with for the US is ''MAGA''. It's easy to spot one in the wild, they are usually high-pitched vocal peasants wearing red caps. I don't care whoever thinks they aren't MAGA, if you vote GOP you are MAGA by design because Republicans are 100% behind Trump, no matter what he does.

Actually the problem is much simpler than that, the right either removes acquired rights or keeps status-quo. Tariffs will blow the economy in a few years, the national debt will reach unprecedented levels and the tax reform benefited a few select individuals such as Annoyed while the families pay the bill so Corps get their MAGA candies.

Meanwhile the US is losing the trade war with China, badly, as expected, and they are ruining relationships and trade agreements with everybody.
    just pointing out that no one should be considered as "he/she is beyond doing that" solely on the basis of what political side or team they are own

and, one does not have to be serving the 1% with their sex fantasies on such a huge scale to be considered a sex criminal

its not about quantity-only to get more charges racked up- its about the quality of the crime. the crime of sex trafficking anyone, even if it is one person trafficked, is simply reprehensible.

so, the school teacher in town who had forcible sex with his student, one time, is just as bad-imo- as Epstein

dont even try to change my mind

Comment

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
      Epstein papers implicate many wealthy/powerful men

many of the Americans named are/were elected democrats or otherwise left wing

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...en-in-sex-ring
      and, above all, i apologize. put this in the wrong thread to start with

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        You are correct. No party or group has clean hands. And the higher up the political food chain you go, the more financial chicanery you can expect to find, simply because to play at that level, you need to be very wealthy, and unless you're born to it, you don't get wealthy without at least ethical lapses in finance, more likely legal as well.

Some offenses are worse depending upon who is caught. For example, sexcapades & such from Republicans are worse than the same offense from a Democrat because the Reps are always going on about morality, family values and so forth, Democrats make no such claims, theyre more along the lines if "if it feels good, do it".
        I agree with ALL of the above.
        The same goes for Dems; when one of them is caught being hypocritical to their stated values, it's a more serious offense.
        YET.
        They shoot each other for it and are seen as weak.
        Understand that, and you will understand the problem with "trumpublicans"
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

so, the school teacher in town who had forcible sex with his student, one time, is just as bad-imo- as Epstein

dont even try to change my mind
          So, the hobo that stabbed a man to death, one time, is just as bad as the authors of the Rwanda genocide.

Unless what you meant is that both are bastage, then yes sure. Doesn't excuse what they did.
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
            So, the hobo that stabbed a man to death, one time, is just as bad as the authors of the Rwanda genocide.

Unless what you meant is that both are bastage, then yes sure. Doesn't excuse what they did.
            bolded yes

one count of the crime or multiple, either way shows a person with a damaged mind and morality. the number of offenses just multiplies the severity of their sickness

Comment

bolded yes

one count of the crime or multiple, either way shows a person with a damaged mind and morality. the number of offenses just multiplies the severity of their sickness
              So prove that in your politics.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                So prove that in your politics.
                that makes no sense whatsoever. it has nothing to do with the topic of criminal and deviant sexual behavior or exploitation/sex slavery

do you want me to google up a good therapist in your area for you to see?

listen to some jazz or read some poetry,, do some yoga

breathe in deep..in,out, in, out

you can do it...let the stress float away

Comment

You mistake anger for stress Magi.

As to my point, People like Epstein -could- have been stopped DECADES ago, if the the politicians (of either party) had the will to do so.
                  When the politics allows a...… "bad person" to be immune, it's aiding and abetting that initial crime.
                  https://genius.com/Megadeth-symphony...ruction-lyrics
                  Or, in musical form (not so much Jazz, but I don't swing that way)
                  sigpic

Comment

You mistake anger for stress Magi.

As to my point, People like Epstein -could- have been stopped DECADES ago, if the the politicians (of either party) had the will to do so.
                    When the politics allows a...… "bad person" to be immune, it's aiding and abetting that initial crime.
                    https://genius.com/Megadeth-symphony...ruction-lyrics
                    Or, in musical form (not so much Jazz, but I don't swing that way)
                    It's not politics that gives immunity as much as money.

Comment

It's more than just money Annoyed.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's more than just money Annoyed.
                        True, but the closer you get to the bone, the more money has to do with it, one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          True, but the closer you get to the bone, the more money has to do with it, one way or another.
                          No, money is the meat, go closer to the bone, the less money means.
                          sigpic

Comment

No, money is the meat, go closer to the bone, the less money means.
                            The marrow is power, plain and simple. The meat is secondary.
                            Spoiler:
                            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Is this a cooking thread?
                              sigpic

Comment

And power is obtained and maintained by money.

Comment

Working...
                                X