• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

new flyboy sigs loaded!!! flying proud.. YEA for the win!!!

sigpic

Comment

This is a Friends only banner that I am working on for my LiveJournal. I have one with text, but not sure I like it...yet. BTW- this was my 2nd attempt at using my PhotoShop software, I am still learning what all of the 1000's of buttons do!

sigpic

Comment

177.. 2 half hours left.. grrrrrr may go way over 200 for these tags on ebay...

pulling out the big gun.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
                This is a Friends only banner that I am working on for my LiveJournal. I have one with text, but not sure I like it...yet. BTW- this was my 2nd attempt at using my PhotoShop software, I am still learning what all of the 1000's of buttons do!
                beautiful.. well done for your second.. i still don't know what all the buttons do on PS..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
                  It is beautiful postie and for only the second attempt... WOW. I use Gimp myself and I don't think it has as many buttons... you go!!
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                      beautiful.. well done for your second.. i still don't know what all the buttons do on PS..
                      Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      It is beautiful postie and for only the second attempt... WOW. I use Gimp myself and I don't think it has as many buttons... you go!!
                      Thanks Ladies. Eventually I will get around to making sigs...and what not. Art was never really my thing. I am more of a wordsmith.

I don't know why...but the above is one of my favorite Cam shots.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                        177.. 2 half hours left.. grrrrrr may go way over 200 for these tags on ebay...

pulling out the big gun.
                        I think my original estimation was around $150. LOL. Glad to see that there are a lot of Lorne fans out there. He is worth it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Art was so not my thing either postie until GW, now I find the sigs addictive

sigpic

Comment

hmmm speaking of works.. *cracks whip* how is the writing coming.. LADIES
                            sigpic

Comment

with hubby out I plan to get my shep story done and off for edit so i can post soon.. time is ticking on my other project for the Con in Aug.. *sitting with postie* on saturday night if she'll let me *grins big*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                Art was so not my thing either postie until GW, now I find the sigs addictive
                                http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...417-0425xe.jpg
                                SHUT-UP wear did you find a pic of Shep with a naked wrist...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X