Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going on a hunger strike until Tame returns. Let my demands be known Baggie
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

It is September and time to hail Tame.
      Wait that makes it sound like Tame is a taxi.
      Hail Tame.
      Oh and don't worry about Jel, he's still around, he must be cheating on that not eating thingy
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Nope. Just clear IVs
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Saying Hi to Tame *waves*

BTW Jel never said what kind of clear was in that IV
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

A December Tame Tribute
            Hello Tame.
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Hi I am here and I do lurk around reading you folks. We haven't done a podcast in a while mainly due to life and all that entails.

All I can hope is if and when a time comes that I can actually have more time and David has the time to produce and Darren will say go ahead again.... but all of those things need to happen at the same time ....and life being what it is...right now it hasn't...time is a commodity we all wish we had more of I appreciate that you guys are here and Thank you for sharing your enjoyment of the podcasts
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

TAME IS ALIVE *parties*

YAY!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                  TAME IS ALIVE *parties*

YAY!!
                  She will just go away again. Not even acknowledge my hunger strike

Jelgate is right

Comment

TAME!!!!

*hugs you hard*
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow! Was that Tame sneaking through the thread? *holds onto trousers*

We miss you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                        Hi I am here and I do lurk around reading you folks. We haven't done a podcast in a while mainly due to life and all that entails.

All I can hope is if and when a time comes that I can actually have more time and David has the time to produce and Darren will say go ahead again.... but all of those things need to happen at the same time ....and life being what it is...right now it hasn't...time is a commodity we all wish we had more of I appreciate that you guys are here and Thank you for sharing your enjoyment of the podcasts
                        Yay! Tame It is good to hear from you again. We all think about you and will keep the home fires burning.
                        You can bring the marshmallows next time you do a flyby.
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post

Holy Smokes! I thought I finished you...erm...I mean TAME!!!!! You're alive! YAY!!! *throws a party*
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            She will just go away again. Not even acknowledge my hunger strike

I see your hunger strike and raise you vanilla latte
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                              Wow! Was that Tame sneaking through the thread? *holds onto trousers*

We miss you.
                              This is always a good idea...holding onto your trousers...not missing me.. Its been a bit crazy 'round these parts. Births, deaths, sickness, happiness, sadness, folks moving all around....just crazy I hope to eventually not be so swamped with life that I can sit back and enjoy

Comment

Glad you are OK Tame! I always wondered what had happened and if you were alright.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X