Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christopher Judge in "The Dark Knight Rises"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a) He's been told not to say by the mystical Dark Knight Powers That Be...

b) He's got a massive part which will blow everyone's minds away...

c) He's 3rd henchman to the left & may even end up on the cutting room floor...

d) He's saving his announcement until this weekend's VanCon (a wild guess by me btw, as apparently there will be a surprise "Big" announcement about something there tomorrow)...

Either way, I'm bored with the suspense now...I wish whoever is keeping the secret would just let it out...doubt I'll bother to go to the cinema when it's out anyway...

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Christopher appears at 1:16 (pushing Joseph Gordon-Levitt into a ravine) in the official trailer released this morning. Here is a screen capture: http://www.imagebam.com/image/823d58187769899

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
        a) He's been told not to say by the mystical Dark Knight Powers That Be...

b) He's got a massive part which will blow everyone's minds away...

c) He's 3rd henchman to the left & may even end up on the cutting room floor...

d) He's saving his announcement until this weekend's VanCon (a wild guess by me btw, as apparently there will be a surprise "Big" announcement about something there tomorrow)...

Either way, I'm bored with the suspense now...I wish whoever is keeping the secret would just let it out...doubt I'll bother to go to the cinema when it's out anyway...

Deeds xx
        The movie ptb don't know what a rabid following Chris has...
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I dont think his role will be small if hes seen in the trailer, albeit for a second...
          Hes probably one of Banes thugs seeing as hes doing what hes doing in the trailer.

Comment

*spoiler alert*

it was a small role unfortunately. funny thing is in our cinema about a dozen or people were like "thats teal'c!" which made me smile. i heard his role was meant to be bigger but because he towers over Tom Hardy aka Bane he had to do something a little reduced.

it was a cool bit though.

those who don't fall, never stand up

Comment

I'm still looking forward to it!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

oh it is definitely worth seeing. the best movie i've seen this year easily. go, now, so we can discuss. i'll wait...

those who don't fall, never stand up

Comment

It's brilliant, even if Chris's role was smaller than I had hoped.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                    It's brilliant, even if Chris's role was smaller than I had hoped.
                    Same goes for me, but it was still nice to see him in such a blockbuster movie.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

OK, so this is not a spoiler alert for Stargate, but for The Dark Knight Rises if some people haven't seen it yet.

-

-

I saw the film last night and was well aware of the fact that Christopher Judge was in it, so I was looking for him all the way through the movie! I was actually kind of disappointed at how small a part he had in the end, but it was still cool to see him. In my head I was screaming, "It's Teal'c!!"

But, I was also pleasantly surprised when I saw President Henry Hayes! It took me completely by surprise, and I couldn't help but smile. From now on, William Devane will just be President Hayes to me. Nolan confirms it.

Just as a result of Christopher Judge and William Devane appearing in The Dark Knight Rises gives me cause to think that somebody on the production crew is a fan of Stargate.
                      If there is hope... it lies in the proles.

Comment

Was Christopher Judge a named character?

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                          Was Christopher Judge a named character?
                          Nope. He's only in it for about 60 seconds, but it's a good 60 seconds.

sigpic

Comment

This is disappointing. I thought he actually had a role in the movie. A one-minute cameo? Disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Same goes for me, but it was still nice to see him in such a blockbuster movie.
                              And to see that Henry Higgins is still President somewhere, though this has got to be his last year in office since he's been in there since the end of season 7.

Sounded from the GW interview that Judge was originally going to be in more scenes or may have been cast as Bane's right hand man, Barsad, until they figured out that Chris Judge is more imposing than Tom Hardy. Could be that they thought they could use some camera tricks to make it work because the guy who played Barsad looked more like a brown noser than an imposing lieutenant. It worked still and I loved the movie, but I could see Judge in that role too, played in a different way.

I wonder if they had originally envisioned that character as Ubu and then changed it when they realized it would not work.

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Ubu

Comment

im hopefully going to see it next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X