No announcement yet.

Proving Ground (513)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, some have referred to them as Cadets, but I believe that is incorrect, they were at least LT's and I don't remember they ranks being visible to the point where we could tell if they were 1st or 2nd Lt's....but they weren't cadets.....
    Couple things that I found amusing was Daniel not turning off the Gou'ld voice thing after he'd "killed" everyone...
    Also Jacks comment that he always knew that Daniel wanted that chair...then later on we see Daniel going on and on about how great the chair was....

Comment

Originally posted by norriski
      OK, some have referred to them as Cadets, but I believe that is incorrect, they were at least LT's and I don't remember they ranks being visible to the point where we could tell if they were 1st or 2nd Lt's....but they weren't cadets.....
      Couple things that I found amusing was Daniel not turning off the Gou'ld voice thing after he'd "killed" everyone...
      Also Jacks comment that he always knew that Daniel wanted that chair...then later on we see Daniel going on and on about how great the chair was....
      Just to solve the rank problem, they had just graduated from the Academy, so they were second lieutenants.
      Rocky

Comment

Yeah, they would have been second or possibly first but not likely!
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          Yeah, they would have been second or possibly first but not likely!
          I think it's possible Elliot might have been a first lieutenant (but no one else) because he was the one in charge of their team and he was the first one to be placed on an SG team.
          Rocky

Comment

Yeah, Elliot done a pretty decent job with his team and in the final training stage, he done well!
            __

__

Comment

Yeah, Elliot done a pretty decent job with his team and in the final training stage, he done well!
              I agree, but now he's dead. Oh, well.
              Rocky

Comment

Shame really, I think he done well
                __

__

Comment

Shame really, I think he done well
                  He did, but I didn't like the character too much. Grogan, on the other hand, I liked him a lot.
                  Rocky

Comment

I enjoyed both, I think they were different.
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                      He did, but I didn't like the character too much. Grogan, on the other hand, I liked him a lot.
                      If I need to have someone shot with me, he'd be first on my list.

Comment

Yeah, he was more skilled than I expected.
                        __

__

Comment

Actually I don't think that Elliott was the first one put on an SG team...I say that because it's implied that Haliey is already a member of the SGC with her comment to Elliott that He should have seen what they put her through....The other members of the team didn't know she was already a member and was just acting like she was still trying to make it. The SGC used her as part of the training...

Comment

My theory was that Hailey was actually a training officer, and that she fulfilled that role through multiple rotations of training. Essentially, a professional stoodge for a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                              My theory was that Hailey was actually a training officer, and that she fulfilled that role through multiple rotations of training. Essentially, a professional stoodge for a year or so.
                              I don't think that's the case, seeing as they are all supposed to be from the same graduating class. Maybe, after all the training exercises (not counting the inside SGC one), they pick the most promising one and ask them to do Hailey's role.
                              Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by norriski
                                Actually I don't think that Elliott was the first one put on an SG team...I say that because it's implied that Haliey is already a member of the SGC with her comment to Elliott that He should have seen what they put her through...
                                Maybe thats was Just referring to the event of "prodigy" and the ol' fireflys o' DOOM?
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X