Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, so I've got "For Life" by eliza060 saved and I want to read it but it says it's a sequel to "Re-Touched" so obviously I have to read that one first, right, but I can't find it anywhere? Can someone halp? Peas and Sanky!

Comment

I looked in my archive, but didn't find it there. Sorry.

Comment

Trying to find a fic.
        It's about a competition between the different military branches special forces. Jack has previously been on and lead the winning team. I think that this time he's one of the judges. He asks Sam to lead the USAF team. When the other teams find out that a woman is leading it they dismiss them as no competition. Sam gathers her team, goes to the island and kicks butt.
        Anyone still out there recognize anything?

Comment

It almost sounds like one by SGCBearcub. But she took all her fics down years ago, so I'm not sure.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by BiancaAura View Post
            Trying to find a fic.
            It's about a competition between the different military branches special forces. Jack has previously been on and lead the winning team. I think that this time he's one of the judges. He asks Sam to lead the USAF team. When the other teams find out that a woman is leading it they dismiss them as no competition. Sam gathers her team, goes to the island and kicks butt.
            Anyone still out there recognize anything?
            Sounds like something I've read years ago, but alas have since forgotten.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              It almost sounds like one by SGCBearcub. But she took all her fics down years ago, so I'm not sure.
              She does have a few fics on fanfiction.net, but they are not about SG1. Maybe the person requesting the story could send her a message on ff.net and ask her about the story she wants?

Comment

I'm looking for a fic, either romance or friendship, where two characters have to share body heat and admit said romance or friendship.

I'm also looking for a romantic fic where someone teaches the other to fly a ship.

Also, any good Keller/Todd stuff, friends or more than friends.
                Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                  I'm looking for a fic, either romance or friendship, where two characters have to share body heat ...
                  Soldier On by fems comes to mind immediately, it's an excellent action/adventure/romance, if you want to read a Sam/Jack story

Comment

Originally posted by bluebari View Post
                    Soldier On by fems comes to mind immediately, it's an excellent action/adventure/romance, if you want to read a Sam/Jack story
                    Thanks
                    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Hi,
                      I'm looking for a fic where Sam and Jack travel to the future. They meet their children, Daniel's daughter and save Future-Sam from captivity. There's a sequel where there oldest child turns out to be the child of their clones.
                      Thanks for your help!

Comment

Trying to track down a fic I read years ago. It's from Jack's POV and if I remember correctly, starts off with the team setting camp and him thinking about command and the various ways that he has to give leeway to each team member. Then later there's an attack if I remember right and Jack and Sam have to hide in a tree I think. I keep thinking it was called Leeway but I can't find anything called that.

It was probably 2005-10 time range and it was on a Stargate fansite that had lots of stuff including fanfic. This was another one I found on the same site at the time https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2411048...airy-Situation. There was another one I remember finding on the site that was about SG-1 having a BBQ in the park and Janet Fraiser getting invited along but feeling like an outsider and bonding with someone else that got invited along but I can't find that one either. Been searching fanfiction.net for days with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackedTech View Post
                          Trying to track down a fic I read years ago. It's from Jack's POV and if I remember correctly, starts off with the team setting camp and him thinking about command and the various ways that he has to give leeway to each team member. Then later there's an attack if I remember right and Jack and Sam have to hide in a tree I think. I keep thinking it was called Leeway but I can't find anything called that.

It was probably 2005-10 time range and it was on a Stargate fansite that had lots of stuff including fanfic. This was another one I found on the same site at the time https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2411048...airy-Situation. There was another one I remember finding on the site that was about SG-1 having a BBQ in the park and Janet Fraiser getting invited along but feeling like an outsider and bonding with someone else that got invited along but I can't find that one either. Been searching fanfiction.net for days with no luck.
                          I don't recall the title/author of the picnic one, but I remember one about a picnic where Janet and Major Davis sort of connected because they were feeling like outsiders. But that's all I remember of it.

The one about the trees, well I seem to recall several stories where Jack and Sam wound up in a tree together and others where the whole team wound up in a tree to escape something. Again, I don't recall the particulars. Sorry.

Comment

Hi
                            I'm looking for a fic by Telkena I think it's called to feel again. It used to be on sjalwaysandforever and heliopolis but since they've both gone I can't find it anyway.

Abd help would be hugely appreciated.
                            Thanks!

Comment

Hey all I am looking for a fic with a cross over with the phantom of the opera. Jack is the phantom and Sam is Christine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cozzzer View Post
                                Hi
                                I'm looking for a fic by Telkena I think it's called to feel again. It used to be on sjalwaysandforever and heliopolis but since they've both gone I can't find it anyway.

Abd help would be hugely appreciated.
                                Thanks!
                                Pretty sure they're not archived anywhere online anymore, but some people may have saved copies. If you still have the link (from a bookmark) then you can use the Wayback Machine to see if it archived the pages.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X