Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Woohoos*
    I'm back home, and gosh I hope I never leave again
    I had fun though, it's just that I was expecting something different.
    Also I've been home for two weeks and some odd days now, but the moment I landed I got crazy sick and had to spend two weeks in bed, in.my.parents.house. Remembered with clarity why I moved out
    Love them dearly from afar. I'm sure the feeling is mutual though

Good to hear you're feeling better josi, and completely jealous of the meetings you're all planning, but still wishing you awesome time together!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hugs Dee* Glad you're back home and that you had fun in Rome Sorry you paid for it with being sick and having to endure parents on your return though. Hope you're feeling lots better now!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *hugs Dee* Glad you're back home and that you had fun in Rome Sorry you paid for it with being sick and having to endure parents on your return though. Hope you're feeling lots better now!
        Lots and lots better. Thank you ((huggles))
        sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you had fun Dee, sorry you were sick but happy to hear you're now better *hugs*

Aaaaaand it's snowing again

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I'm glad you had fun Dee, sorry you were sick but happy to hear you're now better *hugs*

Aaaaaand it's snowing again
            Thanks.
            Aaaand that means we get it tomorrow A friend was here and she told me it's gonna snow tomorrow and I laughed it off. Guess I'm getting an "I told you so" text tomorrow.
            sigpic

Comment

We had a lot more overnight - loads more than last time and more forecast tonight with little chance of a thaw before Tuesday Oh well, another duvet day unless my little one's Dad can get her here
              Last edited by Jumble; 18 March 2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Aaaaaaand more snow coming down!

After this winter I won't ever have to care if it snows or not since I won't be working and won't have to drive in it

Comment

I know I spent a very cold half hour this afternoon clearing snow off and away from my car because I’m off to Berlin tomorrow for a few days and so need to drive to the airport first thing, only for it to start snowing again this evening It’s going to be a cold and icy start for me in the morning
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Aaaaaaand more snow coming down!

After this winter I won't ever have to care if it snows or not since I won't be working and won't have to drive in it
                    Wooohooo for that! <3

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    I know I spent a very cold half hour this afternoon clearing snow off and away from my car because I’m off to Berlin tomorrow for a few days and so need to drive to the airport first thing, only for it to start snowing again this evening It’s going to be a cold and icy start for me in the morning
                    Be careful. ((huggles))
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd started clearing too, only to stop when it started snowing again Fortunately there are grandparents nearby to take care of Pops so I don't have to go out now until Wednesday, by which time the snow will hopefully have gone. And hopefully the last we'll see of it this end of the year *crosses fingers*

Berlin eh? Hope you have a safe journey

Comment

*runz in*

*Gets freaked out by ad that flies in from the side*

*Runz away*
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't see that flying ad

Comment

Well I am on my way tomorrow. First to LA to visit my 95 year old aunt and then on Tuesday to the UK. So looking forward to seeing you Jumble, Cags and Josi and anyone else that might be there. This will most likely be the last trip I make to the UK. Getting very hard on me to travel so far and also if there aren't going to be anymore AT events.....

Pizza on Saturday I am guessing! See you all soon.
                            sigpic

Comment

Safe travels, Laurie! Looking forward to seeing you next weekend

Jumble, Cags and I need to sort out arrangements - we'll message you
                              sigpic

Comment

My seat assignment for AT10 is/was P03, but I'm not there. Have fun all!

Comment

Working...
                                X