The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    It's weird, I agree. I know some workarounds for the audio copyrighting, though Silvia, I think, knows better then me. Anyways I'll be happy to help you next time or if you want, send me the vid, and I'll try and see if my solutions work and send it back to you for yt upload if successful
    I think you got very luck with vimeo, usually, if it's blocked on yt you can bet it's gonna be blocked everywhere else. Including instagram
    Also, I think I mentioned once that you could use covers of the songs, and that won't get you in trouble. If you ask the artist for the songs, they're usually cool about it and as a thank you, you link their profile in your description.

Anways, REALLY glad something worked and we have the vid
    Thanks Dee - I'll definitely let you know if I need help next time

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I just watched it on Vimeo - nicely done.
    Thank you - glad you like it

Comment

*waves to Laurie*

I'm starting to get really nervous about going to Rome

Like, what am I going to wear, like?!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Aw but that's probably just your excitement manifesting as nerves Bet it'll be warmer than Belgrade
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Aw but that's probably just your excitement manifesting as nerves Bet it'll be warmer than Belgrade
          Probably. But still... gonna try and not fuss.
          It's 18C today! I'm wearing short sleeves, though that's not any indication of the weather I wear them throughout the year
          Are your cousins still here? Did they have a good time? *hope they did*
          Last edited by Devilish Me; 07 January 2018, 03:34 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

He did, I think! He posted a lot of awesome pics on his Instagram anyway But he and his girlfriend were only there for a few days, just over New Year.
            sigpic

Comment

Aw, wish they could've stayed longer b/c January is a month of parties, but I guess you'd have to know the people here because they're mostly house parties. It's always nice to hear that people had a good time here.

We've been getting a lot more tourism in the past years which is somewhat weird, we're not used to it, and I think that tourists get a feeling that we're overly friendly, because they ask me (for example), "where is... whatever" and I not only tell them where it is, but I start speaking how they should eat at a certain restaurant , and where to get best cocktails, and where to get the best national drink(then of course I explain the history of that) and where to buy some cookies that are just delicious, and it goes on
              I think it might be somewhat calmer now though.
              To contrast that you have older generations that don't speak English at all so they would just move away from the foreigner as if they had a plague.

And it's always funny in the summer there are tours for sightseeing a fortress which is in a big park area, and there's only one logical way tourist are gonna go into that park, and there's always an older man there who tries to speak to the groups about communism and the history of that (not to go into detail) but he does it in Serbian and if you don't know the language he seems very aggressive.
              The faces on those people before their tour guide explains that he's harmless...
              I am mean for laughing I know

I think I've gone long enough on this subject...

MARTIN IS AWESOME!!!!
              Last edited by Devilish Me; 07 January 2018, 04:07 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Waves back at Dee!

Well ticket to AT10 paid for and now my plane has been paid for. I got the strange idea to see if my plane fare was going up or down and I checked about midnight last night and the same plane now would cost almost $200 more. Yikes! Glad I bought it when I did. And nonstop for a change. Actually there is one stop. I'm flying out of LA instead of Seattle (sort of!) My aunt who is 95 has been bugging me to come down for another visit. So I am saving money and going to fly down to LA first and spend a few days staying with my cousins and visiting my Aunt. Then fly to London from there. So only a one way ticket to LA which saves me a few hundred dollars and the air fare from LA to London is about $40 less then from Seattle to London so I got to save that way as well. I like it when I can do things that way!
                Apparently my cats are getting hungry. I am being nudged and surrounded by both to those little stinkers so I better go feed them.
                sigpic

Comment

That’s really cool, Dee! It’s good to hear that the tourists are starting to come, though I don’t know how many British people are - my cousin lives in Bulgaria at the moment so it’s not so far for him. It sounds like a very interesting and welcome city though - maybe someday I’ll come!

*waves to Laurie* Glad you got your travel sorted Hope we can work things out to catch up with you and anyone else coming over for AT10
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    That’s really cool, Dee! It’s good to hear that the tourists are starting to come, though I don’t know how many British people are - my cousin lives in Bulgaria at the moment so it’s not so far for him. It sounds like a very interesting and welcome city though - maybe someday I’ll come!
                    I hope so! <3

Laurie, that sounds awesome, not only are you going to AT10, you're visiting friends, traveling and saaving money. Go you!

Where is Jumble?
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves* I'm here - been very busy catching up on all the things I should have been doing during the Christmas break and now back to work

Glad you've got your travel plan sorted Laurie

Dee, maybe you should have been a travel agent

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        *waves* I'm here - been very busy catching up on all the things I should have been doing during the Christmas break and now back to work
                        Oh poo! ARe you counting time to retirement? April this year if I'm not mistaken? Oh, are you gonna go to AT10? And anyone else for that matter that you guys know of (besides Clair, that's a given)

Dee, maybe you should have been a travel agent
                        I wanted that, because I love history and I love to travel. But, it didn't seem very promising when I was enrolling into Uni because all of the stuff that was happening here (politically speaking), so I chose literature - because that is SOOOO promising and pays off BIG TIME *snorts*
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh poo! ARe you counting time to retirement? April this year if I'm not mistaken? Oh, are you gonna go to AT10? And anyone else for that matter that you guys know of (besides Clair, that's a given).
                          Yes - me!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Yes - me!
                            That i know hehe I meant woohoos that I haven't seen on the thread
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh poo! ARe you counting time to retirement? April this year if I'm not mistaken? Oh, are you gonna go to AT10? And anyone else for that matter that you guys know of (besides Clair, that's a given)
                              Yes I am - 21st July

No going to AT10 but may well be lobby lurking again

I wanted that, because I love history and I love to travel. But, it didn't seem very promising when I was enrolling into Uni because all of the stuff that was happening here (politically speaking), so I chose literature - because that is SOOOO promising and pays off BIG TIME *snorts*
                              Hope you're enjoying what you are doing though

Comment

Long time to talk everyone. Hi! Been dealing with my mom being very ill the last two years. She passed away in the late fall.

I will be at AT10. Will obviously see Laurie and Claire but hopefully more of you as well.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X