Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGAFans' video won!!!
    Woot woot! My vid won! #ChiCon
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

The dog doesn't realize how lucky he is that wasn't a winning lottery ticket he just ate.
      John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

By our own Angsty, another one from the con:

I am never going to get the image of @JoeFlanigan using the prop piece of Stargate as a urinal out of my mind!!! Hope someone got a picture!

Comment

Hope I haven't spammed you too much with the con tweets, but I've tried to make myself useful on the thread, now that my pix posting abilities (I was so proud of...) have vanished

I'm glad we'll get to see Joe again on screen, although just in one episode of Fringe (I was kinda hoping for more) and the Van Damme movie we don't know about.

Comment

LOL!!!!!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Joe and David were fabulous! So funny I had tears! Their impressions of Romanian film crews were so hilarious.
              There was a piece of the Atlantis Gate on stage that the con goer who owned it had brought, what a nice guy. someone asked them to pose by it and David was so sweet! Turned around and said, "That's our gate!" and ran his hand over it real slow. Total "Awwwww!" moment. And then Joe mimed "relieving" himself on it. LOL! They were so funny riffing off each other.
              sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear that those who went to the con are having a good time

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                  Joe and David were fabulous! So funny I had tears! Their impressions of Romanian film crews were so hilarious.
                  There was a piece of the Atlantis Gate on stage that the con goer who owned it had brought, what a nice guy. someone asked them to pose by it and David was so sweet! Turned around and said, "That's our gate!" and ran his hand over it real slow. Total "Awwwww!" moment. And then Joe mimed "relieving" himself on it. LOL! They were so funny riffing off each other.
                  That sounds hilarious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Sy and Grace!

sigpic

Comment

Hi Susy!

sigpic

Comment

Susy? Is that you?

Comment

pics from Chicago!!

twitpic.com/69p034
                            twitpic.com/69p0lm
                            twitpic.com/69p1a6

pics by @silvercomet21
                            Last edited by ForestFern; 21 August 2011, 03:14 PM. Reason: forgot to mention the author :( @silvercomet21 on twitter

Comment

Love that pic sy *thud*

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                              Susy? Is that you?
                              No, I'm your conscience

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForestFern View Post
                                Cool! Thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...